What the hay happened to IBINGO

kalenak

Dormant account
Played it for 10 years, would go back and forth and won quite a bit and often. In Dec. 09, it closed down mysteriously claiming maintenance and then finally contacted players to say that the owner's partner absconded with the program and it would have to be rebuilt. ;) OK, so everyone waits, now it becomes ibingo.com and claims all will be fine soon. It's been 3 months, it's impossible to deposit, and it's impossible to win (US players, of course) AND new rule, if you don't play for 60 days, your account is zapped.

Something's very fishy. Alot of people did not get paid when it was "down for maintenance", and the rules have completely changed regarding cashing out.

Is there a 'real' story somewhere known to anyone. It's a lousy way to be treated when you've spent PLENTY at their site. It was totally trusted by me and many and was one of the rare sites I recommended to people.
Any inside info?

IBingo now merged into IPlayBingo network

Although they claim that they are a separate entity, they are also going along with all the ridiculous rules and wager requirements and huge freaking deposit bonuses being offered by IPlayBingo, making IBingo a slave to them via accounting. Therefore, your chances of ever being able to cash out there are as slim now as they are if you play at IPlay. You are turned into a house player literally so the site gets to keep the funds rather than pay them out.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I also used to play at IBingo and the only thing I didn't like about it was their crappy software, but it was pleasurable most of the time....now I wouldn't touch the site with somebody ELSE'S ten foot pole let alone MINE.

NavyMom replying

I knew that their constant promise of things returning to normal was far from the truth now that 3 months have elapsed. Played ibingo for 10 years, loved it, and cashed out many times. So much for a trusted site.

Your link does not work, however, I'm grateful for your reply. Thanks a million.

Ibingo

I, also played at ibingo for some years. My biggest complaint there was the mystery of how many were playing at any time or in any given game. The software was not that great, but it was still a fairly good bingo site.They have unfortunately been swallowed up and devoured by some very notorious people that think online bingo is there opportunity to cheat depositors and defraud the trusting with outrageous playthroughs, complex rules and self serving agendas.
There are those that have won there and actually been paid ( or so they claim), and they are the ones that praise the new Iplaybingo site as an honest and fair arena. Just because a chosen few have been paid wins, does not mean they are honest or transparent in their dealings, it simply means that they have realized they must pay a few to maintain a small bit of credibility to draw in other "fish". Every single person that follows the rules, has won, and expects a withdrawal, should get it, not just a select few that want to blab about what a wonderful site it is.Cheap advertisement for the site and extremely demeaning to other players that have been cheated out of fairly won funds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back