Question What is your biggest win on KISS slot machine?

mathsboy1975

webmeister
I really like the KISS slot machine - I think it looks good and sounds good and the colossal reels aspect is pretty appealing to me. I have probably racked up no more than about 5-10 K of spins but the biggest payout I have landed is 150x stake and that was only once. I find it eats through my bankroll in a really demoralizing low variance way but I keep playing as I like the slot. After a session this evening though I cannot justify the gameplay anymore as it just never pays out anything decent for me and I think I will just play the game in free play mode from now on. Now I realise this is just based on my smallish amount of gameplay but as I have never seen a decent screenshot from this slot I thought I would ask the question here: Has anyone had a decent payout on this machine and if so was it in base mode or free spin mode????

I have been pondering the exact same question for a while.

KISS to me seems like a medium to low variance Slot, and I have not seen a win bigger than 70x bet with a few 1000 spins under my belt.

What it seems good at is chucking you a quickie of 20x - 50x or a multitude of small wins to take your balance up a few bucks.

I had reels 1,3 and 4 Wild in the FS with the Purple Guy on Reel 2 (FS) and it paid just about 70x. I like the Slot - its fun to grind out on 50c bets but I don't see huge hit potential.

Nate

Agree with both of you. It's a great game though..all the Colossal Reels games are. Here's my biggest win and I have played this game *a lot* ! The great thing about this win was I had just doubled my bet size as I was on a roll :D

Attachments

• kiss2604.jpg
    kiss2604.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 142
Also - at those kind of stakes on Jackpot Party how often do you hit the progressive? I would hope every couple of hundred spins at least?

Me too :)

Just wondering what the MAX payout is - Any idea Simmo?

Nate

Pretty sure the top win on all colossal reels slots is 500x (and this is Starburst territory). It's a shame because these slots should be high variance with the huge reels and all these wilds. When you play a slot like that you should expect to lose quickly or win big.

I'm not sure what they were thinking...a screen like Simmo's would be at least 1000x if the paytable was done properly.

Pretty sure the top win on all colossal reels slots is 500x (and this is Starburst territory). It's a shame because these slots should be high variance with the huge reels and all these wilds. When you play a slot like that you should expect to lose quickly or win big.

I'm not sure what they were thinking...a screen like Simmo's would be at least 1000x if the payout was designed correctly.

This. It's no wonder that anyone can't get a decent hit on it as it's a very low variance affair and the top pay (full screen of wilds) pays only 500xbet. JPP has a leaderboard with all time best hits and top three are just above the 500xbet mark. I usually play it with high stakes just to make wagering otherwise I won't touch it. It's a shame really, the theme & gameplay are great :oops:

Me too :)

Just wondering what the MAX payout is - Any idea Simmo?

Nate

Balthazaar has it - 500x. Like Zeus etc.

Also - at those kind of stakes on Jackpot Party how often do you hit the progressive? I would hope every couple of hundred spins at least?

That's about right I guess but to be honest, I wouldn't go near that level on most WMS games - only because the Colossal Reels games are lower variance and I was on a roll. :thumbsup:

Agree with both of you. It's a great game though..all the Colossal Reels games are. Here's my biggest win and I have played this game *a lot* ! The great thing about this win was I had just doubled my bet size as I was on a roll :D

That is a healthy looking screen shot and craps all over anything I have ever landed on the game. You mention ALL the colossal reel games - what other games are there? It is a shame that the payouts are so poor as I REALLY do like this game but if you know you can't hit a big win it kind of takes the edge out of it. That notion of 500x max though at least clarifies why it seems to be such low variance a game.

I will probably cave in soon and start playing it again though. While on the subject, has anyone ever had more than 4 scatters on it?

You mention ALL the colossal reel games - what other games are there?

Online at the moment you have Kiss and my favorite out of all of the ones I have seen: Spartacus.

In land-based, apart from Spartacus, you have L'il Red, Van Helsing, Giant's Gold, Forbidden Dragons and Towers Of The Temple (there may be others I haven't come across). Some, like Van Helsing, have a different bonus round where instead of stacked wilds transferring when one appears on the left, you get a 5x multiplier on any win on the Colossal Reel set. Not *quite* as entertaining IMO but still fun.

For me, the key to these games are that WMS have got that rare balance of entertainment and decent wins right plus, you can win well from the base game almost as often as in the free spins. Hard to find games that get that balance spot on although I guess there is a degree of subjectiveness there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back