What is the most boring slot you've ever played?

Captain Chaos

Dormant account
Was playing Game of Thrones the other night. It's not a slot I often play. I usually go to Playboy/IR/TS2/JP for my 243 way MG action. But I felt like having a session on it. Is it me or is this one of the most dullest games ever? The music gets irritating after a while. The Free Spins feature is as standard as they come. Base wins generally not remarkable (I'm guessing to do with the stacked wilds more than anything). The random scatter prize for 2 scatters is nice. But even that gets rather boring and predictable. I know it can pay a 50x out. But on the whole I find the whole slot rather... uninspiring. No video animations on 5OAK hits. Nothing. Just seems like a missed opportunity to me. It could have been great. But instead it just comes across as a bit dull to play.

What's your most dullest slot experience? What slot do you think should have been better than what was released?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead or Alive, Jack and The beanstalk(Takes forever with those walking wild) and Terminator II can be a real bore since it makes such a fuss about even the smallest wins.

I think it was MG's Gladiator. The base game was so dull and I was just praying for the three scatters to kick in. What should have been sweet relief turned to more tedium as the bonus round wins all paid x1 by default.

All 100 of them. It didn't drag at all :(

Personally I got quite hooked on the Game of Thrones slot - might be something to do with the 600 pound win off a 30p stake on perhaps my 5th spin though.

In no particular order;
cloudquest
fisticuffs
aliens
spinate grand
black widow
suicide inducing starburst.

Oooh I dunno about Fisticuffs, and I quite liked Cloud Quest the brief time I played it.

I had totally forgotten about Aliens. I mostly try avoiding this slot.....mostly :(

I have to admit that I'm not surprised in the slightest to see Starbust getting many mentions! It's a slot I only seem to play if I get Free Spins and even then I hope that they are redeemable on any other slot apart from it. Seems to always be adept at sucking your balance dry while simultaneously being unable to give you that really big win to hope for. At least IR and co give you that faint glimmer of hope. I guess Starburst is kinda like the Marmite of the slotting world.

I'll second T2. I like the feature but other than that it hasn't got much going for it. Bit of a disappointment for me that one.

Oddly though I like JATB. The walking wild can be torturous to watch sometimes though. Especially when it appears right on reel 5 and proceeds to slowly walk along to give you exactly nothing. Just get it over with already!!!

The Flaming Hot is the most boring slot I have ever played. One evening I've decided to try fruit themed slots, just in case I misjudged the. I deposited and start playing Flaming Hot. It appeared that I was not misjudging fruit machines. I was bored to death by it but continued to play until I've got back to my initial deposit and that took a looooot of time.:eek2:

Starburst is by far the most boring, I never get more than one Starburst if I get one even at all.
I actually hate it with a passion.ive never had a decent win on it.

I also hate Twinspin.
Just hate the idea of it

Probably more not coming to me right now though.

Oddly though I like JATB. The walking wild can be torturous to watch sometimes though. Especially when it appears right on reel 5 and proceeds to slowly walk along to give you exactly nothing. Just get it over with already!!!

I really like JATB too, there's something oddly addictive about it especially when more than one walking wild is on the go at the same time. Lol I agree on the fifth reel walking wild doing sfa and usually just connecting at the very second last spin then disappearing. Waste of space wild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back