What does a lot of 2 scatter spins mean to you?

Diane

Ueber Meister
I am torn between thinking that since a lot of 2 scatters are coming up, that the bonus 3rd one is coming "soon".

On the other hand at times, it seems like it never comes.

So do you typically move on when you get a bunch of no win scatters or stick with it?

Diane

what it means to me is it is enticing me to stay on the slot because its cold and its wants my money. Once I see the 2 scatter crap on Immortal Romance. I leave. Seen it before. You will not sucker me in again!!!!

what it means to me is it is enticing me to stay on the slot because its cold and its wants my money. Once I see the 2 scatter crap on Immortal Romance. I leave. Seen it before. You will not sucker me in again!!!!

Even though, intellectually we know that every spin is independent of any other result?

Diane

I am torn between thinking that since a lot of 2 scatters are coming up, that the bonus 3rd one is coming "soon".

On the other hand at times, it seems like it never comes.

So do you typically move on when you get a bunch of no win scatters or stick with it?

Diane

I only say: Game of Thrones 243 lines edition.
I think I had 2 scatters about 50-60 times,third would not come in.
Spent a record breaking 2k spins before the third did hit and then paid me a hefty 20x stake in the FS round.

So I have learnt my lesson.
If I see too many 2 scatters about without hitting the third,I am gone from that slot. ;):D

I only say: Game of Thrones 243 lines edition.
I think I had 2 scatters about 50-60 times,third would not come in.
Spent a record breaking 2k spins before the third did hit and then paid me a hefty 20x stake in the FS round.

So I have learnt my lesson.
If I see too many 2 scatters about without hitting the third,I am gone from that slot. ;):D

exactly the same with me with IR. Once I see about 7 of that. Im gone. Any time I have veer played that slot and kept getting 2 scatters I always always always ran bad on it. I have learned to run instead of the chase

Frequent bonus rounds particularly with wins of 70x or higher, means the slot is winning and you stay put even it it means pissing yourself... :D. Not always but often.

It doesn't mean anything.
Just play a slot and count how often a scatter appears on each reel. In the vast majority of cases, you should find it only appears once every 10 spins, or less frequently.
So on the vast majority of slots, once you have hit 2 scatters on the first 4 reels, the chances of getting the 3rd one are 1 in 10, or even worse.

KK

Well, when playing Gonzo's Quest, when the gold bonus round symbols start showing frequently I normally sense a bonus round is just round the corner. So much so that I up my bet a bit to see how it pans out. The last time I done this, just two days ago, I got the bonus spins in and a healthy 188x bet. I upped it to £2 a spin just 3 spins before it came in. Lucky? Probably. Just had a hunch and it paid off.

matchbook.jpg

My '2 Scatter' thoughts

* Oh go and @F&%K off, I know your not coming.....again

* Geez, if you want to pay 1x, just drop it as a line win and not 2 scatters all the time!

* Scatters on reels one and two, AGAIN, borrriinngg, predictable, pointless, yawwwwnnn.

* (Says to monitor) 'Wouldn't it be nice if just one day, when scatters come on 1 & 2, that the missing 3 ALL come, instead of none of them, ho hum :rolleyes:

* OH MY GOD if this slot gives one more 'teaser

*Oh look, another new slot wherre they decide no pay for 2 scatters

etc etc etc etc :p

Lot of 2 scatters?
R
A
G
E

:D

Thanks for everyone's comments. When I get the first two scatters and the 3rd doesn't come,mentally I count it and call that a "skunk" . After 10 skunks I usually give up and try something else....

Diane

By far the worst feeling are scatters on reels 1 and 2, then slow spins for 3, 4 and 5 and the bastard third scatter doesn't show!

By far the worst feeling are scatters on reels 1 and 2, then slow spins for 3, 4 and 5 and the bastard third scatter doesn't show!

Never used to bother me as I didn't expect it to come so no disappointment.

However these days it drives me crazy, especially on that bastard Jurassic Park. Extinct Dinosaurs, more like extinct wins, wilds and scatters.

Well, I have to add something to this topic...

Yesterday I played Thunderstruck (mobile ver) with 0.27 bet. At second spin I got FS and retrigger and result was over 300x win. I was thinking to raise a bet a little, but fortunately I didn't. I usally play some 15-20 spin more to check if slot is still hot and leave, but this time 2 scatters were so often that I've stayed. And stayed hundreds of spins. Slot did become quite cold, but now and then it spitted some 4OAK or 5OAK so I kept going. And...62 (yes 62) times 2 scatters appeared before new free spin bonus. And result - around 10x bet.

So, lesson is learned, but still I think I had quite luck because I have dropped from 180 (after 300x win) to 120.

rep;

Lost feeling really uncomfortable, I also play poker and lost because of his aggressive. nonetheless, it is also interesting experience for me, there was a good lesson for her

A cluster of 2-scatters doesn't indicate anything of what's to come, I think we all know that. There are times when the bonus rounds never stop and other times where the game just will not drop that third scatter for ages.

I wouldn't adjust my bet sizes according to this either as there is no guarantee as a bonus is due, but after maybe the 10th time of it happening you feel it is round the corner. It also feels like the third scatter doesn't fall as frequently after a good bonus round sometimes, as though it's just a visual representation to give the player back 2x bet so to speak.

Which is fine in itself if the double scatters keep hitting and I keep my bankroll going. By far the worst is getting a ton of double scatters that return diddly squat, such as JATB or CFTBL :mad:

To be honest, I wanted to see how far this can go. Usually I find 7-10 "2 scatters" appearances occur before free spins.
But I shall not repeat that again.

They are no real patterns its all in the mind. 2 scatters that pay something are just part of the maths model. So when it returns a win of x amount and it fits with scatters it can serve them up = remember its just eye candy what we see on the screen. Played TS2 for years must have done millions of spins and over that time have had countless bonus rounds which drop following no real pattern. I know some thing it is the slot going into some kind of set pattern getting ready to drop a bonus round. but its not. The program does not remember or care what the last spin was or what the next spin would be. Its only the current spin / game which matters. And the outcome is already determined soon as you hit spin - then the eye candy displays the corresponding symbols. Win loose feature etc.

2 scatters mean just that "2 scatters" same as 2 lemons or 10 bells :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back