What do you think about the new "your gamble" option?

As far as I can tell they've pinched it off UK random arcade machines, where it's affectionately known as the 'pie gamble' and has been for years :D

The win is considered 'paid' in RTP terms if you gamble and lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK if you like to gamble your wins - and as long as it really is 100% random.
I would trust that it is truly random on MG slots - unlike when I've used it in local seaside arcades, where I really don't think it is random :(

I virtually never gamble my wins online - mostly because 99% of the time I use autoplay, so I don't even get the chance!

KK

I was just reading "big winners" at redbet and noticed one of Redbets player won a LARGE win by gamble his win but you need to see what he did and how crazy this player gambled or hes to rich to care :

"€28.800 with just one Hand!
2012-09-18 This hand started well énd ended even better: Julian from the UK got dealt a Full House while playing 5H Jacks or Better. After that was all or nothing for him: he quadrupled the initial win of €450 over and over again. Three times in a row he picked hearts and every time hearts came. In the end he won the amazing amount of €28.800!"

So this dude won 450€ on full house he choose to gamble it on not COLOR but on SYMBOL 4-1 and he pick heart, he wins 1800€ and this player decide to gamble this again on heart and amazingly he get heart again, now he has 7200€ so most of people would just stop it here of but this player choose to gamble this once again on heart and he wins 28.800€

ba**s of steel or to rich to worry?:D

Titanium!

I was just reading "big winners" at redbet and noticed one of Redbets player won a LARGE win by gamble his win but you need to see what he did and how crazy this player gambled or hes to rich to care :

"€28.800 with just one Hand!
2012-09-18 This hand started well énd ended even better: Julian from the UK got dealt a Full House while playing 5H Jacks or Better. After that was all or nothing for him: he quadrupled the initial win of €450 over and over again. Three times in a row he picked hearts and every time hearts came. In the end he won the amazing amount of €28.800!"

So this dude won 450€ on full house he choose to gamble it on not COLOR but on SYMBOL 4-1 and he pick heart, he wins 1800€ and this player decide to gamble this again on heart and amazingly he get heart again, now he has 7200€ so most of people would just stop it here of but this player choose to gamble this once again on heart and he wins 28.800€

ba**s of steel or to rich to worry?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back