What are you listening to?

This group are my latest obsession. Over 140 members in the band,most only drafted in for the occasional number. Puddles is 6 foot 8 so the others are not just small. They where Brilliant in London last Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
The strings in the breakdown are epic, they fade in at the 2:40 mark ;)

Two superb country tracks. A much overlooked genre here in the UK.

I fully appreciate the first is a cliché to our US friends but I doubt many of us know it here and everyone should.

Darius Rucker - Wagonwheel

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Tim McGraw - Highway Don't Care. Have to say, I love Taylor Swift's voice in this. Great track.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That was awesome. If Mozart was around now, this is what he'd be making. Thanks for sharing.

Will listen to that again next time I'm in Amsterdam.

Check this one also it's a nice one, the artist Afternova hails from Norway and is classically trained, also does film scores on the side and his inspiration is Mozart

Nobodys listened to anything since June?

an old classic from back in the day.

*Caution - contains naughty swearwords*

I don't listen to enough music these day so I've missed this one. The best I've heard in a long time.
What a voice!

I love music.It helps to more deeply feel the life.And when I gamble I like to listen to music.I probably think, but it helps to get lucky!))))

I love music.It helps to more deeply feel the life.And when I gamble I like to listen to music.I probably think, but it helps to get lucky!))))

Love Queen very much!
This is one another my favorite song

Massive Attack

I love Massive Attack and being from my home town got me interested back when they released the excellent Day Dreaming. I have Protection in my car CD right now as it happens. But as for my latest hot toon, it's a chillout number by the little known "Cell" (who I love!):

I like it also specially House with mezzanine

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back