What are the BEST slot games to play?

Luckylizzy

Dormant account
I want to figure out what the coolest slot games are and where I can play them. I heard tons of good reviews about Thunderstruck and Tomb Raider but I want to hear what you all think are the absolute must play slots. There are hundreds of them so it is hard to find the ones that are worth it.

Coolest games...? Tomb Raider 2 definitely, Thunderstruck 2 possibly.
But who wants to sacrifice the chances of getting some big wins just to be entertained while they lose... :(

Like you say, there are just so goddamn many different slots that it's impossible to say which are best. Some slots which I think are really cool (i.e. I enjoy playing) include:
Eureka!
Baby Boomer's Cash Cruise
Gonzo's Quest
Bejeweled
Elvis Multistrike
Jackhammer Jackpot
Hole in Won
The Great Galaxy Grab
Scoop the Cash
Groovy 60's
Scrooge
... and many more!

KK

Thanks :) I totally forgot about the Great Galaxy Grab. That ones pretty neat and I will have to play some of the ones you mentioned. I can't believe I never heard of a couple of them like Gonzos Quest and Jackhammer Jackpot. Going to check em out today!

My favourites:

Desert Treasure - Playtech
Refrigerator - Gamesys
Rush4Cash - Gamesys
Eastern Dragon - Vegas Tech

My favorites are these (I know I'm going to miss some):

3Dice - Stickshifter, Keno (do well on Keno here for some reason)
RTG - Red Sands, Sunken Treasure, Treasure Palace, Warlock's Spell, Mayan Queen, Hillbillies, and on Bodog, Dirty Martini
Rival - Switch in Time, Spy Game, Scary Rich 1 & 2, Shamrock Isle, Cleopatra's Coins

KK - scrooge?
I really hate that game. I have managed to get the freespins twice and always ended up with almost nothing =)
Glad to see someone is dooing better =))

My favs are.

MG: Hellboy, Lovepotion, Break the bank again, Secret Admirer (just because I´ve been so lucky) ISIS, and also centrecourt

Playtech; all the marvel ones, Gladiator, penguin"something"

RTG; paydirt, Trex and shopping spree II

Rival; Scary Rich

haha, my favs are the ones that has given me the most money =)

Thanks :) I totally forgot about the Great Galaxy Grab. That ones pretty neat and I will have to play some of the ones you mentioned. I can't believe I never heard of a couple of them like Gonzos Quest and Jackhammer Jackpot. Going to check em out today!
Shame you can't play them for real from the USA :(

Here's a good preview of Gonzo's I found on YouTube which shows exactly why it's soooo cool!
(Free-spin wins of up to x15 help! ;))

KK

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back