what are slot games that is similar to fruit frenzy feature

Not exactly.
There was a recent slot which plays 243-ways in normal spins & 1024-ways in Free-spins - but I can't remember which one! :oops:

Don't forget though, you are not actually gaining any advantage on Fruit Frenzy by playing less lines in the base game, because the feature is triggered by getting 5-of-a-kind, and not by scatters. i.e. it will take on average 5 x as many spins to win the feature playing at 5 lines, compared to playing all 25.

KK

Not exactly.
There was a recent slot which plays 243-ways in normal spins & 1024-ways in Free-spins - but I can't remember which one! :oops:

Don't forget though, you are not actually gaining any advantage on Fruit Frenzy by playing less lines in the base game, because the feature is triggered by getting 5-of-a-kind, and not by scatters. i.e. it will take on average 5 x as many spins to win the feature playing at 5 lines, compared to playing all 25.

KK

oh..actually every ive played fruit frenzy on 11 lines 2 weeks in the row i won 5000usd accumulated

Isn't Year of Ox (or something) play 25lines and play 88 in the feature? It's some oriental themed game by RTG Year of Fortune or something. You also have T2 which goes 243 ways-1024ways in free spins as does Ace Ventura and Happy Holidays. No more come to mind for me right now.

Year of Fortune (RTG) Progressive Slot Review
› Slot Machines › Progressive
Read our review of Year of Fortune - an RTG video slot with a progressive jackpot and a free spins feature where you get 88 lines and multipliers as high as X8. ... Type : Progressive + 25 Lines; Coin Sizes : 0.01 - 5.00; Maximum Bet : 25 coins ... Once triggered you are awarded 8 free spins and the game changes to an 88 ...

hahahah thanks but how could you say im lucky where i am winning consistency and persistency.

This is exactly the kind of mindset you should avoid to prevent losing in the long run. Eventually your "strategy" will fail, and when it does, it will fail hard.

If there truly was a strategy to winning at slots, surely it would be common knowledge by now. Just be happy with your winnings and play for enjoyment, not because you think you've found a way to beat the system. :)

This is exactly the kind of mindset you should avoid to prevent losing in the long run. Eventually your "strategy" will fail, and when it does, it will fail hard.

If there truly was a strategy to winning at slots, surely it would be common knowledge by now. Just be happy with your winnings and play for enjoyment, not because you think you've found a way to beat the system. :)

Very accurate! :thumbsup: Winning at slots can never be 'that' consistent. He must be on most productive days of his journey but he has yet to face the worst. If he keeps that mindset, surely will he hurt his bank accounts in the future.

Very accurate! :thumbsup: Winning at slots can never be 'that' consistent. He must be on most productive days of his journey but he has yet to face the worst. If he keeps that mindset, surely will he hurt his bank accounts in the future.

yes you have a point....ive been playing slots for 9 yrs including video poker and now im combine it with sports betting.... i am also an investor and financial consultant by profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back