What am I doing wrong?

flyingguy

So I've sunk £100 online, down to my last £8 playing doa on 9p spins and hit a bonus that gives a wildline for 5 spins. My balance is up to £170, then proceed to play other slots at low stakes and can't hit anything on anything over 3x. I know I should have cashed out but part of you thinks they can't all be so bad in a run....

So I've sunk £100 online, down to my last £8 playing doa on 9p spins and hit a bonus that gives a wildline for 5 spins. My balance is up to £170, then proceed to play other slots at low stakes and can't hit anything on anything over 3x. I know I should have cashed out but part of you thinks they can't all be so bad in a run....
So are you saying you think someone turned a switch on your account to stop you winning? I won £300 on reactoonz on Videoslots last night and continue playing and won another £200 from 20p bets on other games, Its just the luck of the draw you winning that amount has nothing to do with that happening now. I know at times you can look like it but at the same time Ive won over and over again some nights on tiny stakes so works both ways

So are you saying you think someone turned a switch on your account to stop you winning? I won £300 on reactoonz on Videoslots last night and continue playing and won another £200 from 20p bets on other games, Its just the luck of the draw you winning that amount has nothing to do with that happening now. I know at times you can look like it but at the same time Ive won over and over again some nights on tiny stakes so works both ways
Oh no I'm not saying that its a conspiracy etc. just trying to verbalize the strange experiences of gambling online. How it can change so quickly. It's the luck of the draw, just bad luck!

Here is what you did wrong: you expected to keep winning.

Losing your money is what will happen the vast majority of the time, and then longer you play the more likely it is.

There has been a thousand threads like this and there will be a thousand more and it comes down to this: winning was the anomaly, when you went back to losing that was the standard mode of operation.

U ate not doing anything wrong.. U are just playing a discusting greedy and shitty provider, like me… Lost over 100k euro lst 3 years only on netent games..hope somone bombs them and fucks them all

Yep, high expectations combined with bad luck could lead to a post like yours.
Sorry for you but as you saw there are many examples of us winning in the luckiest way :)

I won't say I always do this as I would be lying, but, 99% of the time I withdraw the big wins straight away, full amounts.

If I want to play on I will deposit elsewhere on another site.
Yep, it's the only way really unless you have inhuman self control.

Otherwise you say "I'll just play the balance down to the nearest $10... Nearest $100... Ok it's playing like trash now, I'll just play until one more feature... Ok that feature was terrible! ... Just 10 more spins... Ok I'll spin until I get any win over bet... Ok well obviously not 1.5x bet.. ok I'll just play the balance down to the nearest $10... Ok now there's not even enough to bother withdrawing"

Yep, it's the only way really unless you have inhuman self control.

Otherwise you say "I'll just play the balance down to the nearest $10... Nearest $100... Ok it's playing like trash now, I'll just play until one more feature... Ok that feature was terrible! ... Just 10 more spins... Ok I'll spin until I get any win over bet... Ok well obviously not 1.5x bet.. ok I'll just play the balance down to the nearest $10... Ok now there's not even enough to bother withdrawing"

Agreed, the mindset of gambling a fresh deposit is very different than gambling winnings for me.

Of course, I am still gambling the winnings, but a fresh depo brings a change of attitude.

Yeah the only thing you're doing wrong is playing -EV games and expecting +EV outcomes ;)

The only thing that's standing in your way is....... LUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back