Logo
external image

Western Union. SCAM I DON HAVE ACC THERE

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockycatt
  • id36270
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 604
  • Replies 1

rockycatt

meistercatt
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Location
Boston
Dear Western Union member,

We are sorry to inform you that your Western Union Online Account
has been suspended. A high number of failed login attempts have
been recorded on your online account. As a security measure we
had to temporarily suspend your account.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this email.
Please download the form and follow the instructions on your
screen.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern, javascript
enabled, browser (ex: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 3,
Opera 9).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely, the Western Union security team.



? Copyright 2010 Western Union . All rights reserved.
Western Union. All rights reserved.
 
Common stuff.

I get these for WU, PayPal, Facebook, various banks, my email provider, etc.

I know they're a scam the second I read them.

Hovering my mouse of the links provided usually show some crap like paypal.sdafasfgasdgf.cn, just verifying that they are a scam.


Sorry morons, we're NOT that stupid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top