We're looking for a Games (Slots) Producer!

trancemonkey

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hey all, we are looking for a games producer to work here at IGT... if you know games inside out (or want to!), and want to have a go at making them, have an eye for detail, and are hard working and passionate, then PM me!

Oh interesting and thank you for posting Trancemonkey. :) I can make a game where you actually hit the bonus sometime this century and a game where it's not low paying crap and won't piss off the customer base, We can call it IGTNANZA. ;)

Oh interesting and thank you for posting Trancemonkey. :) I can make a game where you actually hit the bonus sometime this century and a game where it's not low paying crap and won't piss off the customer base, We can call it IGTNANZA. ;)

I'm already working on that one ;)

Nice post Trance . not my field but if you need vetting of your upcoming games for testing purposes i would gladly help , your aware im not keen on IGT so thats always going to help );)

After playing wishwood a few times i can understand the need for a new designer:p

I haven't seen that one yet actually... where is it Live?

Last edited:
Can we add an autoplay button to it? If not, I'm out :D

Seriously though, what skillset is required?

Autoplay is being added as far as I know... I brought it up at the last tradeshow with the internet guys.

With regards to skillset, as mentioned ideally you would need an eye for detail, an understanding and a passion for slots, and a willingness to learn about maths, compliance and anything you weren't familiar with...

You don't necessarily need previous experience as a slot producer or producer - your eye for detail and passion for slots would be tested if you got through to interview stage :)

Oh and if your a tin foil hat wearer you need to understand how all providers conspire to rig games against people ;)

Nice post Trance . not my field but if you need vetting of your upcoming games for testing purposes i would gladly help , your aware im not keen on IGT so thats always going to help );)

I don't like most IGT online games either! The thing with being a producer is that you can't always make the kind of games you want to play... sometimes the market and business requirements are such that we have to do games that we wouldn't necessarily choose to make ourselves...

It's all part of the job..

Autoplay is being added as far as I know... I brought it up at the last tradeshow with the internet guys.

With regards to skillset, as mentioned ideally you would need an eye for detail, an understanding and a passion for slots, and a willingness to learn about maths, compliance and anything you weren't familiar with...

You don't necessarily need previous experience as a slot producer or producer - your eye for detail and passion for slots would be tested if you got through to interview stage :)

Oh and if your a tin foil hat wearer you need to understand how all providers conspire to rig games against people ;)
I would fail cause being too nervous at the interview stage and I am not in the u.k.,lol. But If I was close I might be interested as I am the slotmaster.;) I think I have shown my passion for slots on here alone:oops:, I have been around slots since the 1990's and use to get a slot magazine way back to keep up with what is coming out.

I will be applying.

My slot will be called bonusanza and you will hit the bonus every 50 spins instead of every 5000

My company slogan will be "Rigged. But in a good way"

Lol. I see what you did there. :D

I am with an ISP with a similar quote... "We're different. In a good way."

I have a math degree and eye for visual details as I am an artist....I'd love to be a producer of slot games but sadly I do not live in the uk.

I have a math degree and eye for visual details as I am an artist....I'd love to be a producer of slot games but sadly I do not live in the uk.

The job will be based in Graz, Austria. Relocation will of course be something that we would help with if required :)

I would fail cause being too nervous at the interview stage and I am not in the u.k.,lol. But If I was close I might be interested as I am the slotmaster.;) I think I have shown my passion for slots on here alone:oops:, I have been around slots since the 1990's and use to get a slot magazine way back to keep up with what is coming out.

The job would be based in Austria :)

Same here, math degree and avid slotter for 20 years.... but to be honest, too lazy to start something new at 50 years of age and on my way to full retirement. :oops:

Graz is a beautiful little town, great atmosphere! Would have relocated in a jiffy if you would have asked me 20 years ago. :D

interesting job no doubt , maths is straight forward eye for detail is great , but i wouldnt want to upset the forum with a shocker of a slot just to get pmed everyday to remind me of shite it really is :lolup::lolup:

Sounds like my life on CM ;)

I know, look at all these ninnies with their fancy- shmancy degrees. I'm going to throw my hat into the ring:

-I have life experience (limited)

-I'm wicked at Football Manager on PC, got Shrewsbury promoted to the Premier League and even won the Champions League after 18 seasons

-I've been known to change the cat litters in just under three minutes

-I can tie my shoelaces in the dark

I'm available most days, just not before 1pm cos I like a lie-in. Let me know when I got the job, cheers :thumbsup:o_O

So did you find anyone yet? Would this be working side by side with you? Looks like you are under the Euro if what I read is true, That is bad to switch from CAD but good to get paid in though LOL.

I know, look at all these ninnies with their fancy- shmancy degrees. I'm going to throw my hat into the ring:

-I have life experience (limited)

-I'm wicked at Football Manager on PC, got Shrewsbury promoted to the Premier League and even won the Champions League after 18 seasons

-I've been known to change the cat litters in just under three minutes

-I can tie my shoelaces in the dark

I'm available most days, just not before 1pm cos I like a lie-in. Let me know when I got the job, cheers :thumbsup:o_O

Jesus, ALL the credentials necessary to join the Council or Civil Service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back