weird thought about the new Titantic Slot (WMS)

metaxa

webmeister
just tried out the new Titanic Slotmachine and I like the gameplay.

Whilst playing I thought "hmm, actually that was a catastrophe which has cost over 1500 people's lives and now I am supposed to be entertained..."

What is your thought on this?

Whilst playing I thought "hmm, actually that was a catastrophe which has cost over 1500 people's lives and now I am supposed to be entertained..."

That was some 100 years ago.

I am sure you watched the movie, that was entertainment as well, wasn't it? :rolleyes: Why should it be different with slots???

So many things from history are today used in entertainment, it's in the past, long gone, never to come back ever!!!

Well true to history the slot's a f*cking catastrophe too....

I think it is in poor taste to make such slot. Similarly as the Bikini Babes or whatever the recent slot by MG is called; there was a discussion about it here, too.

I think the negative by-product is desensitization, albeit to a relatively subtle degree, but desensitization nonetheless.

This is why I have only played Gonzo's Quest very few times (could not resist free spins...:oops:) and I have never played the war-submarine-themed slot by NetEnt.

I think it is in poor taste to make such slot. Similarly as the Bikini Babes or whatever the recent slot by MG is called; there was a discussion about it here, too.

I think the negative by-product is desensitization, albeit to a relatively subtle degree, but desensitization nonetheless.

This is why I have only played Gonzo's Quest very few times (could not resist free spins...:oops:) and I have never played the war-submarine-themed slot by NetEnt.

You're not really missing out Silent Run is pretty crap most of the time. I've had one +1000xbet win and nothing else in all the times I've tried it. That was in the torpedo bonus which hardly ever gives more than 2-3 sonars anyway...

Titanic (which is a clone of the Bally slot from the footage I've seen) only promotes the budding love affair between Jack and Rose. The sinking of the ship is ignored completely. I saw that a sequel is coming out.

I did play the Bally slot in New York and they might bring it to my locals this Spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back