Weekend derail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well guess one things going to come out of this whole thread.

I'm going to spend rest of night with row row row your boat going through my head lol

It might be idea for a new Net Ent Slot watch this space :p

OH by the way You should have look at this one absolute amazing its got all the best packed in it LMFAO xhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs#t=458

As a seemingly intelligent and articulate poster Azzurri, you must realise that there is another way to stop this dreadful thread: for you to just ignore it. What you are saying in your last post is that if you don't have the last word on the matter then you will perpetuate this. Surely you see that that kind of statement is pretty inflammatory???

Mathsboy, where did you read that I said I must have the last word?

I said, if people want to come at me and attack me, I will respond. Just like you or anyone else would.

Don't get fixated like the majority on the urban myth that I must have the last word. This was a bullshit excuse made up by those who wish to attack someone else and get away with it, without any accountability or consequence.

Are you saying that if someone abused you, tried to discredit you, or attacked you in anyway, you would not respond to defend yourself at all? I hope you can answer that honestly.

Those claiming I always have to have the the last word, are those who wish to comment about me further, and have the last word themselves.

Some of the comments about me, or aimed at me in a nasty fashion, are that riddled with contradictions it's laughable. They call me childish by acting childish. They say I'm nasty in a nasty manner. They say I always have to have the final word, by repeating the same points until they have the final word. They say I acted selfishly, because my actions weren't to their liking.

Surely I'm not the only one seeing this?

Many of the demands and abuse I'm getting, is for various things that the authors themselves can't achieve.

I'm sorry, but I won't roll over and play dead because some elders of this forum think we should be playing by different rules.

Great achievements are often accomplished by great leaders, and willing followers. I see a lot of followers, and not many leaders.

I know no one here will willingly follow me, so which of them will be the one to lead by example? Who knows, I may even follow.

Mathsboy, where did you read that I said I must have the last word?

I said, if people want to come at me and attack me, I will respond. Just like you or anyone else would.

Don't get fixated like the majority on the urban myth that I must have the last word. This was a bullshit excuse made up by those who wish to attack someone else and get away with it, without any accountability or consequence.

Are you saying that if someone abused you, tried to discredit you, or attacked you in anyway, you would not respond to defend yourself at all? I hope you can answer that honestly.

Those claiming I always have to have the the last word, are those who wish to comment about me further, and have the last word themselves.

Some of the comments about me, or aimed at me in a nasty fashion, are that riddled with contradictions it's laughable. They call me childish by acting childish. They say I'm nasty in a nasty manner. They say I always have to have the final word, by repeating the same points until they have the final word. They say I acted selfishly, because my actions weren't to their liking.

Many of the demands and abuse I'm getting, is for various things that the authors themselves can't achieve.

I'm sorry, but I won't roll over and play dead because some elders of this forum think we should be playing by different rules.

Great achievements are often accomplished by great leaders, and willing followers. I see a lot of followers, and not many leaders.

I know no one here will willingly follow me, so which of them will be the one to lead by example? Who knows, I may even follow.

I was not quoting you, merely stating what your post implied to (this) impartial observer. Let me rephrase my post to:

As a seemingly intelligent and articulate poster Azzurri, you must realise that there is another way to stop this dreadful thread: for you to just ignore it. The implication in your last post is that if you don't have the last word on the matter then you will perpetuate this.

As for this part

then I can honestly say that to begin with I would defend myself but after such a prolonged and unsuccessful attempt I would simply stop flogging the dead horse, accept the situation and devote my time and energy to other matters and threads. I do not know any, let alone all of the details behind the issue but it seems that minds are made up. Yes it is hard to accept criticism when you feel it is not justified but at some point you have to say enough is enough. By all means continue banging your head against the wall but I fail to see what you are trying to achieve here anymore.

I am not saying this to be unkind - I don't know you at all and have no reason to like or dislike you at all. I just see you pouring a lot of energy into a seemingly futile attempt to persuade other members (whose opinions on the matter seem pretty clear) to see things from your perspective. Life is full of disagreements - we just have to get on with it sometimes when it doesn't go our way. This is all I am trying to say.

Last edited:
WTF? I thought this was a gambling forum and not a fucking playground?

Sheesh will you stop with this petty bullshit. Azzurri, we've talked and you know Tirilej and I are pals, but I've tried to be diplomatic and see both sides and see where you've BOTH made mistakes in the past. But your bloody constant calling her out and belittling her in public either by name or by sly innuendo is just bullshit. Go back and look through your posts and see how many times you've done it. I have never ONCE seen her post anything bad about you except as a response to you.

I know her and she's just a person like the rest of us. She has good days and bad days and she makes mistakes sometimes. She's not this bloody evil manipulating mastermind you seem to think she is. She's been here for quite a long time and she has friends here. She sends tons of PMs to people every day and believe it or not, most of them have nothing to do with YOU.

For what it's worth and you probably won't believe this either - I think she's only once PMed me about anything to do with you and it was because she was upset and wanted to leave the forum. I talked her out of it by telling her that she should just put you on ignore if it was bothering her, that you would just eventually stop, that I'd talked to you and that you seemed reasonable.

I guess I was wrong.

Chayton I have no beef with you, and actually like and respect you. However I know you are friends, so your response isn't surprising, but I'm sorry you feel that way.

As I said, you base your opinions on what you see publicly, and what your friend tells you. I can't be mad at you for that, but I can tell you I politely disagree with everything you said.

There's two sides to every story. Mine was played out in public, and Tirilej's in private messages to me and others.

Chayton, I'm not going to bother addressing the many misguided comments in your post. Not to be rude, but because I've covered it before, and we know theres no shifting your loyalties.

I do just want to add one thing. None of you know me from a bar of soap, yet you speak to me about Tirilej like I'm Satan himself, dragging her away from you into the throngs of hell.

Please don't take her Mr Satan. She's just a normal person and really nice.

You address me as if I'm sub human, lol. Guess what? My friends think I'm really nice and normal too! Imagine that!

My point being, many of your opinions are skewed hugely in Tirilej's favor by the fact that she has been here longer, knows more people, and has personal friends here. Thus making my reasoning and opinions the minority in the argument, and generally, the minority never comes across convincing, or gathers support. The psychology of man unfortunately says people will lean towards the majority, regardless of how thoroughly they have gathered and processed the information in front of them.

This doesn't bother me, but the reasoning and lack of evidence some of you base your opinions on is.

No matter how often you all tell me how nice Tirilej is, my interactions and conversations with her, have made me form a very different opinion. This opinion won't change, as it was formed over a number of conversations, my observations, third party information, and most importantly, the recognition of certain traits and indicators that match those I've come across in past times.

Despite common opinion, I didn't drive Tirilej out of here. This whole time she has had choices. In my opinion she made poor choices.

My last pm in response to hers, simply stated, don't pm me further, don't pm anyone else about me, don't respond to any of my posts, or reference me in hers. I promised to do the same.

So essentially another truce, albeit a more hostile one than the last few, however still an opportunity to coexist should she choose. It was the only way forward for us. Again, she chose to leave instead.

I think I have been more than tolerant and accommodating to her erratic, overly emotional, and sometimes delusional behavior.

Sometimes a good friend has to tell their friend to pull their head in and get on with it. Did she have that? Or was it just a lot of sympathetic words and encouragement headed her way.

I still highly doubt she won't be back, and just the right number of comments will get her back hopefully.

If you maybe thought about just minimizing your posts a bit then I would be fine. I guess ignore button is only outcome. You just seem to fill bit to much here mate sorry but that is my opinion. I just seem to have your posts pop up my face no matter whenever I log onto here.....I have never been against you here, I actually felt there was lot good in your posts where you openly apologized to Trilej. Though I have never taken any side in this so if I thanked a post from one or the other does not mean I take a stance. It is if someone in a post I agree in or acknowledge.

But now I just feel all this has reached its climax and enough is ENOUGH!

Says more about us that we like someones post oh man grow a life you :rolleyes:

I also have no problem with you mate.

Regarding liking 'that' post, sorry, but I stand by my comments. Maybe you missed it, but you liked a malicious, offensive, and abusive post, that is against forum rules, and totally unprovoked and uncalled for. I won't hold it against you, but I don't think liking such a post is in good taste.

Furthermore, I was reported for much less regarding a post I made to suzecat, hence my comments were also aimed at her, given her actions (liking that post) totally contradict what was her previous evaluation and dislike of comments such as that, when directed at her.

And I have 'grown' a very good life thanks. :thumbsup:

Thats alot of words to say .. very little.

Ofcourse you reported my post, I expected you to do that.
I dont regret posting it, I'll take the infraction for granted.
I only regret not posting it 2 months ago.

You can say whatever you want dude, fact is that you've been on her back all the time, coming up with those lame, uncool under the belt responses whenever you feel like.
Any adult person would have turned their back long ago. Ignore, whatever.
Instead, you just kept stirring the pot. And you know you did.
Do what you said is best, turn your back. Leave her alone.

Now, can a mod stick a fork in this please?

Curiosity got the better of you I see. Didn't see that coming, lol.

Not sure why you seem surprised I reported it? I clearly told you I did in my response. I'm accountable for my actions, hence I'll tell you straight up, rather than play dum and deny it.

Again I'll point out that your comments are filled with holes and little substance, even discrediting yourself further with numerous contradictions visible from your first post to the next.

You clearly don't know the full story, so best you follow your own advice.

"Turn your back, ignore, whatever."

You may also want to stop "stirring the pot", and perhaps "leave me alone".

Are you sure there's nothing else you'd like to say to me before you ask the mods to "stick a fork in it?"

Yet another who calls for a thread to be shut down, in order to get the final jab in the ribs in, after dishing out a verbal assault.

I wonder if you would address your friend in the same manner had you seen the messages I received?

Thanks for the laugh champ. :thumbsup:

I was not quoting you, merely stating what your post implied to (this) impartial observer. Let me rephrase my post to:

As a seemingly intelligent and articulate poster Azzurri, you must realise that there is another way to stop this dreadful thread: for you to just ignore it. The implication in your last post is that if you don't have the last word on the matter then you will perpetuate this.

As for this part

then I can honestly say that to begin with I would defend myself but after such a prolonged and unsuccessful attempt I would simply stop flogging the dead horse, accept the situation and devote my time and energy to other matters and threads. I do not know any, let alone all of the details behind the issue but it seems that minds are made up. Yes it is hard to accept criticism when you feel it is not justified but at some point you have to say enough is enough. By all means continue banging your head against the wall but I fail to see what you are trying to achieve here anymore.

I am not saying this to be unkind - I don't know you at all and have no reason to like or dislike you at all. I just see you pouring a lot of energy into a seemingly futile attempt to persuade other members (whose opinions on the matter seem pretty clear) to see things from your perspective. Life is full of disagreements - we just have to get on with it sometimes when it doesn't go our way. This is all I am trying to say.

You make some good points mathsboy, and thanks for the respectful way you went about explaining yourself. Advice noted.

However just be careful. You may just find we become friends if you continue posting such logical and articulate posts such as this. :eek:

Imagine that. A friend to call my own (sigh, followed by a long stare into the distance). :eek:

Far be it for me not to chime in so...

Tirilej, I hope the word that you are leaving us is wrong because you are a very important part of this forum.

You have helped me, you have helped many others on this forum and you provide an important resource in your knowledge and your rapport with many of the Reps. You have a very big following here and I think it is important to remember that nobody here can harm you in any way or damage your reputation. I certainly hope you will continue doing the good work you have been doing here for a long time going forward.

Now, if you were here you would PM you and tell yourself that there has been a post that you should read but without you here that will not happen as efficiently as it does when you are here. See what I mean?

Chayton I have no beef with you, and actually like and respect you.

lol notice the part of your post I'm quoting. ;)

As for the rest, I just want to say one thing and then I'm done.

Look, we all get it. You don't like Tirilej and she doesn't like you. Big frigging deal. There may be people on this forum who hate my guts but at least they have the courtesy of not posting about it constantly. Personally I don't care about what happened between you and Tirilej or who started what or who did what to who. I don't care whose fault it is. If you exchanged OR received some nasty PMs, at least they were in private, and not flaming all over the forum.

The reason I'm getting on YOUR case is not because I'm on her friend, it's because YOU dragged this out into public. Trust me, if it had been her posting mean stuff about you, she'd been the one getting a lecture from me right now.

I've said it before and I'll say it a million times more if I have to. You don't have to like everyone or be friends with everyone. You can disagree or even dislike someone without having to yell it from the rooftops or insult them at every opportunity. If you can't sort out your differences in private and you can't be arsed to at least be civil or respectful when dealing with someone in public, at least on the forum there's an ignore button.

And that's it from me on this particular topic.

EDIT: Sorry that was the second to last thing. There's one more thing I wanted to mention.

When I posted before in this thread, it had nothing to do with Tirilej leaving the forum. She's a grown up and she can decide for herself what to do. Personally I think it's a mistake and I've told her so but she's stubborn and that's ok - she'll do what she wants to do. The reason I had to post my pissy little post was because of how you talked about her in your response to De Beuker.

Last edited:

Look at some of the ways you describe it here. Seems like a very dramatic approach. Your really making it sound like your tortured here. In lots of your posts you certainly come off sounding tough and angry, but maybe after all its just a case of having thin skin , and using this aggressive posting style is the only way you know how to respond.

Just remember its only a Gambling Forum. In my years here I have seen plenty of us that will disagree, but normally it can be done in a respectful manner. None of us are perfect and certainly we are all guilty of having an attitude or being mean from time to time, but that doesn't mean that's the persona constantly. Actually I really cant name someone that is just angry all the time.

Ultimately if its really that bad, and you feel like people are nasty, it may be best to take a break from posting.

Look at some of the ways you describe it here. Seems like a very dramatic approach. Your really making it sound like your tortured here. In lots of your posts you certainly come off sounding tough and angry, but maybe after all its just a case of having thin skin , and using this aggressive posting style is the only way you know how to respond.

Just remember its only a Gambling Forum. In my years here I have seen plenty of us that will disagree, but normally it can be done in a respectful manner. None of us are perfect and certainly we are all guilty of having an attitude or being mean from time to time, but that doesn't mean that's the persona constantly. Actually I really cant name someone that is just angry all the time.

Ultimately if its really that bad, and you feel like people are nasty, it may be best to take a break from posting.

How exactly are my posts aggressive compared to some I've been receiving from you lot? I'd say my style isn't remotely aggressive. Sarcastic yes.

Tough and angry? Far from it champ. Bemused and confused would be a better description.

Don't go getting things twisted. None of you intimidate me, are hurting me, nor making me feel tortured. I find the majority of all your collective posts amusing, sometimes shocking, often confusing, and extremely contradictory, for the reasons outlined above.

I'm not sure what many of you are trying to achieve, but it's fun watching you try to get there. I have said and done nothing to any of you, but respond to your comments and questions aimed at me.

You seem like a very intelligent lot, yet none of you have picked up on the hints I've given you to end this ridiculousness. My hints have been obvious, yet ignored.

This leads me to believe many of you aren't interested in ending this until you get what you desire. What that is has me stumped, but I'm sure we'll get there once someone decides to be forthcoming.

BMWSTACK, don't confuse my sarcasm and confidence for what is really unassociated aggression as you say. I don't even believe you believe that rubbish, and I'm more inclined to put your comments down to a poor attempt to go fishing for perhaps an aggressive response. Bet you'd love that, ay mate?

You won't find a more straight up person here. So when I say things like if you want to come at me expect a response, or I can go back and forth all night, these aren't threats, or meant to be taken aggressively. Maybe you want to see it that way because you want me to be the bad guy. But no, those comments are simply straight up, black and white instructions, on exactly what you can expect from me. How that is aggressive, I don't know. I think unlike some, I've remained pretty calm and cool throughout this trippy dippy twilight saga (twilight zone, not twilight twilight).

Anyway, seeing as you're still struggling with it, I'll drop my hint again. If you want to come at me, expect a response. If you want this to end, just stop posting to me.

Now it may be tight, but if you can just catch a tiny glimpse between all that aggression, you may just find the secret clue.

Good luck!

I have read much of this thread and i am not on sides here.IMO if the posting stops then the comments would stop and that is that.

Azzurri, I am going to address the posts I thank which you find "offensive, derogatory and just plain slaps in your face." I think that just about covers it.

Break it down like this: read a post, agree with content, thank poster for useful post. Do I consider anything else not contained in thanked post? No. Do I care what anyone else thinks about the thanked post? No.

If anyone does not like the way I thank posts, well tough titties. That is your problem, not mine.

Oh yeah, I vote sticking a fork in this thread.

lol notice the part of your post I'm quoting. ;)

As for the rest, I just want to say one thing and then I'm done.

Look, we all get it. You don't like Tirilej and she doesn't like you. Big frigging deal. There may be people on this forum who hate my guts but at least they have the courtesy of not posting about it constantly. Personally I don't care about what happened between you and Tirilej or who started what or who did what to who. I don't care whose fault it is. If you exchanged OR received some nasty PMs, at least they were in private, and not flaming all over the forum.

The reason I'm getting on YOUR case is not because I'm on her friend, it's because YOU dragged this out into public. Trust me, if it had been her posting mean stuff about you, she'd been the one getting a lecture from me right now.

I've said it before and I'll say it a million times more if I have to. You don't have to like everyone or be friends with everyone. You can disagree or even dislike someone without having to yell it from the rooftops or insult them at every opportunity. If you can't sort out your differences in private and you can't be arsed to at least be civil or respectful when dealing with someone in public, at least on the forum there's an ignore button.

And that's it from me on this particular topic.

EDIT: Sorry that was the second to last thing. There's one more thing I wanted to mention.

When I posted before in this thread, it had nothing to do with Tirilej leaving the forum. She's a grown up and she can decide for herself what to do. Personally I think it's a mistake and I've told her so but she's stubborn and that's ok - she'll do what she wants to do. The reason I had to post my pissy little post was because of how you talked about her in your response to De Beuker.

Chayton, you're just repeating the same thing over. Do I have to repeat my response?

You are Tirilej's closest friend here. I don't expect you to approve of my approach, and I fully expect you to be ok with Tirilej's. I'm not sure what more you expect me to say? If you expect an apology to Tirilej, or an admission of guilt, you won't get it, because like you, Tirilej, and every other person here, I believe I'm in the right, and back my claims.

Your claims that 'at least Tirilej did it in private', are concerning to me. The reason for my responses publicly, was simply due to the fact I had been advised that Tirilej was discussing me with other members privately, and trying to make me out to be some monster, whilst she was the poor victim. My public attempts to call her out on this, was as much about making her stop, as it was about raising awareness to the other members receiving these pm's, so as to let them know it wasn't on, probably not the whole truth, and maybe they would have the decency and initiative to end the discussions themselves.

Chayton, feel free to respond at your content, but know I'll be taking everything you say with a pinch, and basically ignoring it from here on in. For no other reason than your position has always been clear, rightfully bias, and I respect and appreciate that's how a close friend would be.

Take care.

Azzurri, I am going to address the posts I thank which you find "offensive, derogatory and just plain slaps in your face." I think that just about covers it.

Break it down like this: read a post, agree with content, thank poster for useful post. Do I consider anything else not contained in thanked post? No. Do I care what anyone else thinks about the thanked post? No.

If anyone does not like the way I thank posts, well tough titties. That is your problem, not mine.

Oh yeah, I vote sticking a fork in this thread.

Clever kitty.

Contradictory kitty.

Mean kitty.

Tough titties, oops! I mean kitty.

Bye, bye kitty.

This is the best response I could think of to that irrelevant, self indulgent post, that had no meaning, goal, achievement, or effect.

Stick to thanking posts, because you're terrible at writing them. :thumbsup:

Just a quick note to say we're 7 pages in to the most ridiculous, irrelevant, and off topic thread this forum, or any one like it, has ever seen.

How proud you all must feel.

Next?

Just a quick note to say we're 7 pages in to the most ridiculous, irrelevant, and off topic thread this forum, or any one like it, has ever seen.

How proud you all must feel.

Next?

I could mention who is ridiculous, irrelevant but will leave it with that :thumbsup:

At least its monday here to a new great week at Casinomeister land :notworthy:rolleyes:

I could mention who is ridiculous, irrelevant but will leave it with that :thumbsup:

At least its monday here to a new great week at Casinomeister land :notworthy:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you're problem is mate, but judging by your comments here and on other threads about me, I have just one word of advice.

Careful not to roll your eyes back to often, as you might find yourself in trouble should the wind change. :thumbsup::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Azzuri's account has been suspended for two months. He received an number of infractions in this thread - mostly for not following my directives to knock it off, flaming, and creating a negative vibe.

This is his second banning and his second strike. First strike was here:
https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/videoslots-cash-back-offer-overrated.62623/

I do not feel it is the place of myself or moderators to babysit the forum on weekends - this is a reason the thread went on for so long without intervention. Many times in this thread the sage advice of "letting it go" was not headed. In this case my directive of "knock it off" was ignored too many times by Azzuri which led to the suspension.

I understand it is difficult to not want to defend yourself, and it is difficult to let things go and let someone else have the last word, but this thread is a prime example of when you should just let things go. There are better ways to spend your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back