Logo
external image

Walmart debit cards

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id19209
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 719
  • Replies 5
Visa Gift Card

I got a visa gift card to work at first web casino after I saw the post where the jackpot factory did pay up.

Only draw back was a very, very, VERY bad session. Took my money in literally minutes low rolling.

I might give it another go after I get over flushing that deposit.

But the visa gift card did work!
 
I got a visa gift card to work at first web casino after I saw the post where the jackpot factory did pay up.

Only draw back was a very, very, VERY bad session. Took my money in literally minutes low rolling.

I might give it another go after I get over flushing that deposit.

But the visa gift card did work!


Which one was it? Certainly not Greendot :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top