Waiting for $1000....

Richtree7

Dormant Account
withdrawal from Bodog. All of the talk about withdrawal troubles has me worried. The cash out was processed on Feb. 2nd. They opted to process via electronic deposit to my debit/checking account (even though I asked for a check to be mailed). Now I am keeping my fingers crossed.

withdrawal from Bodog. All of the talk about withdrawal troubles has me worried. The cash out was processed on Feb. 2nd. They opted to process via electronic deposit to my debit/checking account (even though I asked for a check to be mailed). Now I am keeping my fingers crossed.

That's weird.

I requested a $1,000 withdraw on Feb 3rd @ 2:30am. It was ready for me to pick up at WU by 9:30am.

Did you deposit via CC or Nucharge? I used Nucharge. If you use them, Bodog doesn't request any documents.

Maybe you could contact Bodog and have the xfer switched to WU instead of ACH? They provide one free cashout a week using this method.

Thanks for the advice...

but they informed me it was already processed as of the 2nd of Feb. I deposit with my debit card which is linked to my checking account. Hope it goes through alright. I should know within a few days and will post the results.

Bodog Payout

I submited a $1700.00 payout from Bodog on Jan. 27. I have in the past been getting the payouts sent directly to my checking act. This time the only choice was a check, which I requested by regular mail. I should have bunped it up to $200.00 and gotten the free Fed Ex delivery, but it would have left me short for the SB. Anyway they said it will take two weeks this way and I'm still waiting. They added the ACH option back a couple days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back