VS Facebook Page lol hard times???

Hi guys,

Just saw this thread and just wanted to inform you guys that during the night someone hacked our Facebook account but that has now been solved. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Br,
Daniel.

Yeah anyone can hack a site but I know the magic wallet is real. I have a similar one. One minute it's full, along comes my partner and whoosh.....the money's all gone. Sort of like a magic wallet in reverse :(
oh Goatwack, quit your complaining! You sound just like my hubby...But I tell him all the time the faster you heed to the saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life" you won't be so miserable! He still miserable lol but I am not! lol :)

Reminds me of this ad:

Moneymaker.jpg

I fell for that when I was about 10. I really thought I was going to get rich - I even planned on what I was going to do with the money. And then I received the piece of crap in the mail.

Reminds me of this ad:

View attachment 88636

I fell for that when I was about 10. I really thought I was going to get rich - I even planned on what I was going to do with the money. And then I received the piece of crap in the mail.

Haha...it’s like those bazooka joe gum wrappers and the offers on them......I ordered a hovercraft when I was 8.....and alas....a piece of wood that I had to imagine would float on air and take me places arrived....the good old days before amazon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back