VS Achievements

Alfran

Dormant Account
Curious as to which games you have completed the 'achievements' and which games give you the best rewards if any.
DOA ? got a few spins with 0.90 bet but not sure if that was to do with the achievements or overall play. Just wondering if it is worth chasing any other games if they are worth hitting the achievements. Or how it works.

Starburst :lolup:

I'll have a look, there are so many games there but I would think the more popular games like Jack and the beanstalk, Creature from the Black Lagoon. I think Netent games are a good start :)

I find I get rewards when I play the new games mainly. Although the new games lately have made me lose quite heavily so it is probably not worth it. I have also triggered rewards while playing on the battles that you buy into.

Make sure you reset your trophies Alfran for DOA. You would have completed all trophies in order to get the free spins.

Immortal Romance is pretty good - £10 free cash

I was really disappointed when I completed the Secret of the Stones one - 15 free spins at minimum bet of £0.25 a spin.

On quite a few Netent games (not the recent ones) you get easy battle tickets (mostly 5, some 10) for win x times in a row, easy to achieve and best value. Those are the only ones worth trying to get IMO.

Starburst :lolup:

I'll have a look, there are so many games there but I would think the more popular games like Jack and the beanstalk, Creature from the Black Lagoon. I think Netent games are a good start :)

JATB I found to be incredibly hard to complete the achievements. I would say that faster games are the ones to target. I have no idea if there is a comprehensive list of games that average most spins per hour? In the case of JATB the walking wilds in the base game and the bonus round ensures that the spins per hour are much less than many other games

i have all Starburst trophies:p
allstarbursttrophy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back