Virtue Fusion slots? Opinions?

flyingguy

Hi all, what's your opinions of slots by Virtue Fusion? A few sites I play at have them and I actually quite like them, Temple of Iris, Shamans Dream etc. They seem medium volatility and are a tad dull, but I've had some cracking bonuses that have paid 400-500x. They bonus fairly frequently too. They don't get much mention but thought I'd cast out the line to see if anyone else plays them.

Hi all, what's your opinions of slots by Virtue Fusion? A few sites I play at have them and I actually quite like them, Temple of Iris, Shamans Dream etc. They seem medium volatility and are a tad dull, but I've had some cracking bonuses that have paid 400-500x. They bonus fairly frequently too. They don't get much mention but thought I'd cast out the line to see if anyone else plays them.

They are not Virtue Fusion slots. The provider is called Eyecon.......

Virtue Fusion is the name of the platform that bingo sites use......!!!!!

I have played a slot or two from Eyecon, thought they were decent enough, but nothing all that special.
I remember when i looked around a bit, all their slots seemed to be more or less the same.
A bonus pick round, and freespins with x3 on all wins.
Seems They are part of Playtech now.

Eyecon slots were my go to back in the day. Irish Luck, Shopping Spree and Secret Garden usually not bad for keeping your balance topped up. Frequent bonuses too just never a big hit.

Those are some of the very first slots I played and it began my transition from bingo ( :oops: ) to the slots I play today!

Personal experience was that these slots are all or nothing with not much middle ground (mostly nothing!)

They could hit really well however from minimum bets, Pirate Princess and Fluffy Favourites were my faves but I did also like Shaman's Dream, Temple of Isis, White Wizard and Firework Frenzy

They remind me of the early days on the bingo sites, you used to get deposit bonuses on nearly every deposit that you could use on bingo. You'd buy as many cards for a game as you could, come back in half an hour and have £15 in your account that was wager free to play the eyecon slots. Thems were the days!

As a whole though. I like their slots for low rolling on at times. They can keep you playing mostly when they are in a good mood. You can not win that much on them though. Max win on average on most of their slots is around 500X

But they do have a few that you can win about 1000X on I think too.

I have had some decent wins on them over the years too. Had 500X multiple times on a few of their slots.

I know the visuals are out dated, but I like the old school style of them.

As a whole though. I like their slots for low rolling on at times. They can keep you playing mostly when they are in a good mood. You can not win that much on them though. Max win on average on most of their slots is around 500X

But they do have a few that you can win about 1000X on I think too.

I have had some decent wins on them over the years too. Had 500X multiple times on a few of their slots.

I know the visuals are out dated, but I like the old school style of them.

Totally agree, none of this choose your bonus nonsense, all bonuses the same, 15 freespins, rarely do you get a bonus paying less than 20x which in this day and age is surprisingly rare when you consider the megaways games! The only one I would seriously avoid is called sands of time I think. You get a bonus nearly every 5 spins and I remember once playing at £5 a spin and getting 9p on a bonus round!

Sands of Fortune? That was a shocker but could have it's moments. I used to play £1.80 a spin. You could hit a triple bonus and win 20p. Or you could sometimes get the 3 jackpot symbols for £200.
I also, one one very rare occasion, won 2 grand off a £10 spin which i'd never dream of doing now.
Overall I was very down on it though!

Sands of Fortune? That was a shocker but could have it's moments. I used to play £1.80 a spin. You could hit a triple bonus and win 20p. Or you could sometimes get the 3 jackpot symbols for £200.
I also, one one very rare occasion, won 2 grand off a £10 spin which i'd never dream of doing now.
Overall I was very down on it though!

Sands of fortune that's the one, and there was a clone as well with beach symbols. I could never figure out the lines on that game, or get past the 2nd stage of the bonus. I do remember once picking a symbol and 2 of them had like 10p behind them and one has £500, ridiculously volatile!

Those are some of the very first slots I played and it began my transition from bingo ( :oops: ) to the slots I play today!

Personal experience was that these slots are all or nothing with not much middle ground (mostly nothing!)

They could hit really well however from minimum bets, Pirate Princess and Fluffy Favourites were my faves but I did also like Shaman's Dream, Temple of Isis, White Wizard and Firework Frenzy
A little birdie told me that fluffy favorites will get a megaways version in march.

I managed to hit 200x on fluffy yesterday at £1 stake, gotta love the variance on that grabber game too, you get 2 5x and then a 100x out of nowhere. Also, I like the bonuses in general, no big song and dance when you have a big hit. The other day I was playing piggy riches megaways and hit 300x or so on the bonus, you can't skip the count up. I swear I went to the loo, made a coffee, came back and it hadn't finished counting up! 2nd time that has happened, the first time I tried to quit the game and go back in the hope it had finishEd and I had to rewatch the entire bonus! Not grumbling about the win mind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back