dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Luckily no image supplied but your nightmares have come true! Yes, we're going to get a slot based on the only kind of music in history where the public once collected the albums and burned them on bonfires back in the 1970's (Disco Sucks Movement).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Young Man, are you listening to me, I said Young man..

Oh, My mistake its Dunover :p
Old man with the black screechy cat I said old man with the loud stinky wind have you found that Golden D yet.....duh duh duh its fun to play at Big Time Gaming, its fun to play at Big Time Gammmming. They have all the slots that you need to enjoy you can play with all the boyssss....

Without even seeing it my guess it's going to be a classic Microgaming clone as always this company only does clones of its old games recon if you actually looked through there library and looked.for out originals from there huge library you will.fond about 50slots
Always watch your stuff on YouTube daz for a very long time look forward to seeing the own but I views on Microgaming are just cloners

Oh dear God, can it be true?
A 5 OAK of the moustache leather gimp for 100x followed by a big win clip and YMCA blasting out of your speakers. :D:D

2h72nvq.jpg

Oh dear God, can it be true?
A 5 OAK of the moustache leather gimp for 100x followed by a big win clip and YMCA blasting out of your speakers. :D:D

2h72nvq.jpg

Someone had to go and do it, didn't they?

Last edited:
Sorry Lotusch...
You mistakenly put up a photo of this years meistermeet :laugh:

Don't take the piss it took ages to grow that moustache and 30 quid for the leather cap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back