Viking Cockcraft

tataru

Dormant account
LOL!
I just realized that it's actually so that if you trigger the halfway feature, you lose the blocks you got which where
on the second circle.
WTF!

This game is really all bout vking cockcraft, fucks you like a WILD viking. :mad:

Would play again when I feel like getting brutally raped. Maybe next week. :thumbsup:

I wonder what Seedy Chicken tastes like? Sounds like something Nando's would have on their menu.

Viking Runecraft will always be a favourite of mine thanks to a 5000x win that has helped keep me in the black since January 27. I may still be the only person on the planet with a max win on this game.

Mr. Gashcrack (Playtech), La Twat Rouge (Playtech), Twisted Gays (Novo), Genies Crotch (Quickspin), Fistin' Frenzy (RTG), Bottom Burglin' Bob, In Jizz (Endorphina) and The Labia, Elk Studios. :D

I wonder what Seedy Chicken tastes like? Sounds like something Nando's would have on their menu.

Viking Runecraft will always be a favourite of mine thanks to a 5000x win that has helped keep me in the black since January 27. I may still be the only person on the planet with a max win on this game.

Unreal someone actually managed to win 5000x bet on this.
I do like the slot,gives great playtime but my best hit was around the 60x stake mark. :):)

BTW, this thread made me LOL so hard...Missed it previously. ^^

Unreal someone actually managed to win 5000x bet on this.
I do like the slot,gives great playtime but my best hit was around the 60x stake mark. :):)

BTW, this thread made me LOL so hard...Missed it previously. ^^

Yes, I did and here's the proof:

20170504_234927.jpg

Sadly, it's been downhill ever since but I'm still up $400 for the year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back