Viking Cockcraft

tataru

Registered
LOL!
I just realized that it's actually so that if you trigger the halfway feature, you lose the blocks you got which where
on the second circle.
WTF!

This game is really all bout vking cockcraft, fucks you like a WILD viking. :mad:

Would play again when I feel like getting brutally raped. Maybe next week. :thumbsup:

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
I feel so much better after reading this "thread" :D

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
I dread to think what he calls other games.

Bone-nanza?

Immortal Cock-mans?

Dick or Alive??

tataru

Registered
I feel so much better after reading this "thread" :D
No need to. I only lost 9 bucks and those I won on freespins prior.

But it's definitely a slot that keeps you alive but basically never pays.
Like a very expensive video game.

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
I wonder what Seedy Chicken tastes like? Sounds like something Nando's would have on their menu.

Viking Runecraft will always be a favourite of mine thanks to a 5000x win that has helped keep me in the black since January 27. I may still be the only person on the planet with a max win on this game.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Mr. Gashcrack (Playtech), La Twat Rouge (Playtech), Twisted Gays (Novo), Genies Crotch (Quickspin), Fistin' Frenzy (RTG), Bottom Burglin' Bob, In Jizz (Endorphina) and The Labia, Elk Studios. :D

bebo67

Meister Member
PABnonaccred
MM
Omg, you guys are too funny! I'm laughing to the point of almost crying. Thanks! :D

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Haven't heard from the OP in a while. He must be busy playing Untamed Giant Penis.

Oh silly me, I meant Break Da Wank Again :eek:

lotusch

BTG, Be Terrified Guys
PABaccred
webby
CAG
mm3
I wonder what Seedy Chicken tastes like? Sounds like something Nando's would have on their menu.

Viking Runecraft will always be a favourite of mine thanks to a 5000x win that has helped keep me in the black since January 27. I may still be the only person on the planet with a max win on this game.
Unreal someone actually managed to win 5000x bet on this.
I do like the slot,gives great playtime but my best hit was around the 60x stake mark. :):)

BTW, this thread made me LOL so hard...Missed it previously. ^^

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Unreal someone actually managed to win 5000x bet on this.
I do like the slot,gives great playtime but my best hit was around the 60x stake mark. :):)

BTW, this thread made me LOL so hard...Missed it previously. ^^
Yes, I did and here's the proof:

20170504_234927.jpg

Sadly, it's been downhill ever since but I'm still up $400 for the year.

Last edited: