Whine and Moan Videoslots UKGC loss limit

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
So last week I had a really bad run on Moon Princess so bad that I activated my loss limit at VS...I didn't ask for the loss limit the UKGC enforced it! So I'm told I cannot play until today except if i win any money on free rounds and it heightens loss limit.

I said ok and have waited an entire week for this bloody loss limit to be removed. It stated clearly it would be taken off at 701am so I waited and tried still couldn't spin went into settings one side said loss limit would reset on 11/03 other side had button to remove it, so I tried it and it's only made it reset another week!

Cmon man?! I mean I demonstrate responsible gaming at VS my max bet is 1euro and my max deposit a month is 60? does that sound like someone at risk? I don't think so! UKGC are becoming a pita big time now. Got money in limbo I cant use or withdraw unless by some miracle I increase the loss limit/balance off a place in a battle which seems to be so difficult right now!

Hello Dave1888.

There can be a delay when the limits update for a couple of hours, but since you requested the limits to be lowered there is a new cooldown of 7 days. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be done as we cannot change or remove limits, even in situations like yours.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Sorry for your situation Dave, but one thing. Why did you make a new thread? There is the newly accredited thread you could have posted this in!

Dan never misses posts in that thread. If you do not want to run into this issue again, why not just remove the loss limit altogether and just keep your deposit limit in place?

Hello Dave1888.

There can be a delay when the limits update for a couple of hours, but since you requested the limits to be lowered there is a new cooldown of 7 days. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be done as we cannot change or remove limits, even in situations like yours.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Thanks for responding and sorry it was under these circumstances. I know it Isn't your fault Dan. It is just so infuriating mate.

Sorry for your situation Dave, but one thing. Why did you make a new thread? There is the newly accredited thread you could have posted this in!

Dan never misses posts in that thread. If you do not want to run into this issue again, why not just remove the loss limit altogether and just keep your deposit limit in place?

I'll remember that for next time if I have something to vent about.

Whats wrong with posting this in bitch and moan? He bitched, he moaned. Now he's done. He knew there was no way to fix it. But now if others run into the same problem, they know to either go on chat or wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back