Videoslots mobile problems

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Anyone else experiencing problem with VS on tablets ?
The mobile site ( which I have never liked) is getting very difficult to navigate, Searching for games
is a real mess,seems like the search is live all the time while you enter the game name, as the tablet
gets unresponsive or slow as soon as you enter the first letter.
Think is seriously needs looking at ,making sure it does not start searching until the search is selected.
Apart from that, it is getting really slow when bringing up the games lists.
The really bad thing for me is if you go into the desktop site on mobile (yes I know I shouldnt but
like I said there are problems for me on the mobile site),and look at the battles, as soon as
you select a battle and it brings up the players on the right,the site freezes for a time
proportional to number of players. It can be as long as a minute if there are a lot players.
This only started about a week ago and seems to be related to some change in the sorting routine
for the players scores.
Fraid to say for me vs on mobile is not a happy expereince at the moment.

Hi shadow123,

Thank you for the feedback you have regarding our mobile site and ux. We are aware of this and working on our mobile site. Regarding Battles, Battle of slots does not support mobile/tablets at the moment so please use a desktop while playing Battles. If you have any questions regarding this please send me a PM and I am glad to answer them.

Br,
Daniel.

Thanks for the reply Dan.I only check what battles are on with the tablet, not play them, but seeing the scores on tablet is
a real pain,as I said there is big delay which freezes the page This wasnt so a week ago so I think you have changed something.

It would be good if the mobile site looked and functioned the same as the desktop site, It is far
better, but obviously functions requiring flash would have to be ommitted for androids.

Last edited:
Are there new restrictions for some with Play'n'go now? Also can't load any Amatic or Gameart. Every few weeks we seem t lose anther provider. What's happening please Dan ? Chat told me it was technical issues but it's been too long now. :(

Last edited:
Apologies to all esp videoslots.
Seems the problems were down to my tablet, tried vs on another identical tablet and no problems
so checked what other apps were running while chrome was and stopped some which had no reason
to run.Dont know which was the culprit but vs is running fine now.
Should have done those checks before posting.

Hi shadow123,

Thank you for the feedback you have regarding our mobile site and ux. We are aware of this and working on our mobile site. Regarding Battles, Battle of slots does not support mobile/tablets at the moment so please use a desktop while playing Battles. If you have any questions regarding this please send me a PM and I am glad to answer them.

Br,
Daniel.

Setting the browser on mobile to show desktop site works for battles, at least the html5 games. I played both Pink Elephant and Falcon Huntress battles on tablet.

Hi budskap,

Yes, it might work for some, however, mobile/tablets do not support Battle of Slots so if players try to play over mobile/tablets they might experience technical issues.

Br,
Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back