Expired Promo Videoslots Christmas Promotion!

There are promos that are no more.
He man, that is not what i mentioned, that you lied, and i also know they can see everything. Its not that i havent smart in my nickname, i am stupid. But if the terms are a screenshot of the total 100 free spin winnings and that one of you is 99 than its not 100. If i deposit 19,90 or not have 20 posts or something i wouldnt get the spins, so im just tryin to see if the terms are followed. Maybe they decide to give us both, me or only you or someone else who post a screenshot wich have a lesser result.

But on this game it is impossible to post a screenshot after 100 spins have been used, so taking it with one spin left and leaving it to VS's to check for the last spin surely is acceptable?

Hello @DreamRJ

We try and add them as fast as possible, however due too time zones it can differ for each player, however I have seen your PM and I will add the FS now :)

Regarding smart_croatias screenshot, we always check the rounds from our side to make sure they are valid and we will be counting this as an entry towards the Promotion.

Br,
Team Videoslots.

Thank you for the promotion. @Team.Videoslots I like keeping the spins up until nearly the last day before they expire and seeing what happens so it also means I can't participate in the CM promo here which is fine. It will be fun once I play the spins to see how much I will make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back