Video Slots Circus Deluxe

jjezebel37

Meister Member
mm1
Be careful whilst playing this game on mobile. I loaded the game to play 21p spins but the stupid game developers put a max spin button were the spin button should be and I just spun £21 quid bet.

I know I should have looked more but what a silly place to have the spin button.

I'm raging.

At least you can prevent that in Videoslots by putting in max bet limit in "responsible gaming" but ye, it sucks when that happens

That sucks - done it myself a few times. Horrible feeling so I can understand the pain! Maybe they will see there way to sorting something out for you - I hope so as seems genuine to me. I do have max bet set up for VS .... but the game developers really need to think about the layout of the games!

Playson and Yggdrasil mobile games have that max bet button too close to the spin button. Spin button should be located to the far right like many other slot companies have it.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have read your feedback and I have notified Playson regarding this issue. I hope they will look into this and make a hotfix.

@jjezebel37 Please feel free to contact me or the support if you have any questions.

Br,

Daniel

Good suggestion about the max spin setting in the responsible gaming section of Videoslots.

I have set mine at £2 a spin and it has saved my arse a few times!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back