Video Slots Circus Deluxe

jjezebel37

Dormant account
Be careful whilst playing this game on mobile. I loaded the game to play 21p spins but the stupid game developers put a max spin button were the spin button should be and I just spun £21 quid bet.

I know I should have looked more but what a silly place to have the spin button.

I'm raging.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
I'm sure a quick visit to chat could sort the problem out. You don't do £21 spins up from 21p ones! Common sense prevails and all that :Angel:

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
That sucks - done it myself a few times. Horrible feeling so I can understand the pain! Maybe they will see there way to sorting something out for you - I hope so as seems genuine to me. I do have max bet set up for VS .... but the game developers really need to think about the layout of the games!

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Playson and Yggdrasil mobile games have that max bet button too close to the spin button. Spin button should be located to the far right like many other slot companies have it.

Last edited:

Dan.Videoslots

Dormant account
Hi,

I have read your feedback and I have notified Playson regarding this issue. I hope they will look into this and make a hotfix.

@jjezebel37 Please feel free to contact me or the support if you have any questions.

Br,

Daniel

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Good suggestion about the max spin setting in the responsible gaming section of Videoslots.

I have set mine at £2 a spin and it has saved my arse a few times!!!