Video of most of my March play

Captureking

Dormant Account
Hi all,

Ive made a video of my March play that i think wasn't worthy of a single youtube video so i mashed them all together, still good i think. It includes a massive 109 free spins on Raging Rhino that turns out to a big disappointment :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you but you REALLY need to find a way to not record the mouse pointer. I don't want to be rude or anything God damn that was irritating. I too, move the pointer around while playing slots but I never realized up until now how it looks when you're not the one doing it! :D

If that's how a typical month goes for you then I want what your getting served ;)

Caspers Mystery Mirror is a great game once I got the full screen of wilds! I don't play Microgaming. I just recently stated playing Netent again so I'll have to give TCFTBL a shot. Love WMS slots but we can't play them online here in Oz. Do you play Playtech at all?

Some nice wins there :)

Thank you but you REALLY need to find a way to not record the mouse pointer. I don't want to be rude or anything God damn that was irritating. I too, move the pointer around while playing slots but I never realized up until now how it looks when you're not the one doing it! :D

I thought I was the only one:lolup:

Hi all,

Ive made a video of my March play that i think wasn't worthy of a single youtube video so i mashed them all together, still good i think. It includes a massive 109 free spins on Raging Rhino that turns out to a big disappointment :(.

Hi I enjoyed the video for the most part. Didn't like the mouse pointer thingy and of some of the slots I am not a fan of (wild waves for one). Anyway what would be good if you could put the videos into context like having a text edit saying it was a different session so on and so forth. I also think you did incredibly well on Raging Rhino given how crazy the variance on that game. I am a little jealous though:p would love to have sessions like that. For the most part my sessions across all platforms have been lackluster in the last few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Captureking mind if I ask what software you use to do the screen recording?

I've messed around with a couple of options but have found them sub-optimal to say the least.

There are definitely times with my videos where I wish I could just use screen recording software and then lash the narration on afterwards (in combination with my usual jerky-cam footage :D).

I've messed around with a couple of options but have found them sub-optimal to say the least.

There are definitely times with my videos where I wish I could just use screen recording software and then lash the narration on afterwards (in combination with my usual jerky-cam footage :D).

Chopley you could check out camstudio they do a screen capture and you can enable sound so you can keep your commentaries coming:D I tried them for a few days and it seemed to work well but I didn't want to pay after the free period. Also I found out I sucked at video editing. You could check out the site.

Chopley you could check out camstudio they do a screen capture and you can enable sound so you can keep your commentaries coming:D I tried them for a few days and it seemed to work well but I didn't want to pay after the free period. Also I found out I sucked at video editing. You could check out the site.

I've given that one a go but really didn't like it TBH, not great video quality and the file sizes it generated were ridiculous.

I don't mind paying for a decent bit of software, but at the same time I don't want to pay for something and then realise it's crap!

Camtasia Chopley, its the best ive found but it isnt cheap, the best free option ive found is CamStudio. Your pc should run Camtasia no problem but try to save your videos every 20 minutes or so as saving and hour long video can take some time and it also has a great editing studio thats simple but you can still do all the flashy things you need.

I've given that one a go but really didn't like it TBH, not great video quality and the file sizes it generated were ridiculous.

I don't mind paying for a decent bit of software, but at the same time I don't want to pay for something and then realise it's crap!

Thought I would just suggest I thought you might have tried it already.:)

True, i think its just 1 click to hide the mouse but i like it.

If that's how a typical month goes for you then I want what your getting served ;)

Caspers Mystery Mirror is a great game once I got the full screen of wilds! I don't play Microgaming. I just recently stated playing Netent again so I'll have to give TCFTBL a shot. Love WMS slots but we can't play them online here in Oz. Do you play Playtech at all?

Some nice wins there :)

I used to play playtech alot but they seem to payout alot less imo than mg wms and netent.

Camtasia Chopley, its the best ive found but it isnt cheap, the best free option ive found is CamStudio. Your pc should run Camtasia no problem but try to save your videos every 20 minutes or so as saving and hour long video can take some time and it also has a great editing studio thats simple but you can still do all the flashy things you need.

The thing is I've already got really good editing software with Sony Vegas Movie Studio, it's just a decent bit of screen capture software I'm after, so I don't want to 'double pay' for screen capture software AND another editing suite which is what it looks like Camtasia is. (And you're right it most certainly isn't cheap :eek:)

The thing is I've already got really good editing software with Sony Vegas Movie Studio, it's just a decent bit of screen capture software I'm after, so I don't want to 'double pay' for screen capture software AND another editing suite which is what it looks like Camtasia is. (And you're right it most certainly isn't cheap :eek:)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
looks easy and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

recording

if you want to make it really smooth the a costly yet nice way to do it record to a ssd drive and you should get any lag if you want to go from live video strait to xvid or divx codecs saving on file size 90 mins is like 700 meg and you can edit it after if your uploading to youtube it doesn't have to be hd video dvd quality is fine.
if you have alot of small clips a virtual video dj software works good to mash it all up www. virtualdj. com also you can drop samples over the sound and speed up the video play .just think of hitting a big win then running the "winner winner chicken dinner" sample :)

You can get Camtasia for "free", I have.
You can choose if you want to record to .camrec or avi. If you choose .camrec, you have to edit and then render the file in their program "Camtasia studio". It's very simple but I guess Sony Vegas has more options, so then you will have to choose "record to .avi"
You can also record audio from a microphone while recording and since we all love your comments Chopley while you are playing, that is a good future in Camtasia.

Please PM me if you want more info or have any questions :)

I watched the video and said to my wife "does this mouse pointing annoy you?" :D

Really really annoying :D And have to say i do that too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back