Vera John not happy with CS

I made a small withdrawal via my card yesterday and I was asked for ID. Fair enough but they also want my expired card that I used for years. It was destroyed when I received my new one.
I told them this via email and they now want a statement from bank saying that they asked me to destroy my card. WTF?

Is it not standard you destroy your old one?

Can't be arsed with this tooing and fro-ing.

Emailed the rep on this. See what he says. What a daft request.

I have the same problem with Omni. I now can't use that site because it's not possible for me to provide a card that was destroyed months ago, and replaced with a new one.

They have replied...they still need proof the card belonged to me, even though the bank statement clearly shows transactions to VeraJohn using that card.

My alternative now is to speak to the bank and request a postal letter as they wont accept an email from the bank.

You submitted a PAB yesterday at 3:15 pm on this V&J issue. Since then you have been posting pretty much non-stop in direct violation of PAB FAQ section 3.12. Given this I'll be closing your PAB on the grounds that you're abusing our service by deliberately ignoring the FAQ guidelines.

Should you wish to use our PAB service again I STRONGLY recommend you read and respect the PAB FAQ. Otherwise you'll simply be wasting your time and ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back