Venezuela tv (this is funny & true)

babs7262

Banned User
In Venezuela (sp) they are suppose to have family programming ONLY in the mid morning till night time when kids go to bed. A television station got into hot water with the government when they put "The Simpsons" on at 11AM. People called in complaining that is was not appropriate for family viewing.

Guess what the tv station did? No lie.....They replaced The Simpsons with Baywatch Hawaii and ever since there hasnt been one complaint! That is way too funny. I bet if Marge or Lisa Simpson wore thongs it probably would of stayed on the air!!

In Venezuela (sp) they are suppose to have family programming ONLY in the mid morning till night time when kids go to bed. A television station got into hot water with the government when they put "The Simpsons" on at 11AM. People called in complaining that is was not appropriate for family viewing.

Guess what the tv station did? No lie.....They replaced The Simpsons with Baywatch Hawaii and ever since there hasnt been one complaint! That is way too funny. I bet if Marge or Lisa Simpson wore thongs it probably would of stayed on the air!!

I always thought that in other countries, especially countries like Venezuela they were more lenient about their tv programs, swearing, nudity, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back