Veganism joins the ranks of political correctness

ed skull murphy

Trollish behavior - quit the forum
It seems we are entering scary times, with the vegans now jumping on the politically correct bandwagon.

Where the hell do these people keep coming from? (My guess is from some half-assed social studies course at a red brick university)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Daily Mail is the second most visited news site in the world, because they cater to everyone.

Sure, they publish a load of crap, but they are not afraid to put out important political pieces as well, such as this one.

The Daily Mail is the second most visited news site in the world, because they cater to everyone.

Sure, they publish a load of crap, but they are not afraid to put out important political pieces as well, such as this one.

ONE person commented on a twitter feed about a picture of a cooked breakfast. Now that's what I call an important political piece.

And they're actually the 8th most visited news website

• 1 | Yahoo! News. 30 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 2 | Google News. 35 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 3 | HuffingtonPost. 38 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 4 | CNN. 63 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 5 | New York Times. 88 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 6 | Fox News. 93 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 7 | NBC News. 125 - eBizMBA Rank. |
  • 8 | Mail Online. 144 - eBizMBA Rank. |

The Mail was number two several years ago, obviously lost some ground since then.

ONE person commented on a twitter feed about a picture of a cooked breakfast. Now that's what I call an important political piece.

Anyone who has taken the time to research this encroaching globalisation agenda knows that getting the plebs away from eating animal proteins is purely political, it is being funded largely by the Rockefeller Foundation, through it's various tributaries, in order to dumb down the masses, make them weak and docile, and to negatively affect their longevity. The aim is to achieve a global depopulation of around 90-95% by the year 2050.

The ostensible reason they give for pushing this agenda, is to combat 'global warming', or 'climate change', claiming that the traditional diet is no longer enviromentally sustainable. And we all know that that is all utter crap as well.

David Rockefeller died last year, aged 101 years, and one thing I can guarantee - he was very much a carnivore.

Last edited:
The Mail was number two several years ago, obviously lost some ground since then.

Anyone who has taken the time to research this encroaching globalisation agenda knows that getting the plebs away from eating animal proteins is purely political, it is being funded largely by the Rockefeller Foundation, through it's various tributaries, in order to dumb down the masses, make them weak and docile, and to negatively affect their longevity. The aim is to achieve a global depopulation of around 90-95% by the year 2050.

The ostensible reason they give for pushing this agenda, is to combat 'global warming', or 'climate change', claiming that the traditional diet is no longer enviromentally sustainable. And we all know that that is all utter crap as well.

David Rockefeller died last year, aged 101 years, and one thing I can guarantee - he was very much a carnivore.

i'd think it was the 6 odd heart transplants that contributed most to him reachhing that age, but i know that's not the point you are making. Feeling a steak now though, damn.

i'd think it was the 6 odd heart transplants that contributed most to him reachhing that age, but i know that's not the point you are making. Feeling a steak now though, damn.
Absolutely, I heard it was eight, but only the poor Chinese donors would know the truth of that.

His Karma must have been pretty bad though, probably wouldn't have helped matters.

There are alot of drama queens in the world. We just didnt know about them all until twitter was made. And now that they are all on twitter, companies and businesses and movements get all sorts of attention and a stage to shout from.

My favorite are the movements where females encourage fatness just because no one should ever be mean. Funny how science says its very unhealthy dangerous and can be deadly. But because the poor little babies on twitter have their feelings hurt everyone runs to them and says please be fat its who you are. Hey if you are fat..you are fat. But dont promote it and dont push it onto young teenagers who are easily influenced.

Now off to read and laugh at the 'girls grow armpit air' movement.

There was a time when fat people (women, mainly) were considered attractive and desirable, and skinny-assed wenches were visually- indicative of their wealth.

Showing your ankles/ shoulders was also risque but that's another story :eek:

Today's 'offense culture' will not go down well in history and look ridiculous in years to come. What annoys me most about today's 'culture' is the complete lack of objective beauty. It's almost taboo, so much so that anything considered ugly is considered art or beautiful. It's not. And just lowers standards for others to blindly follow :mad::cool:

Tut, you should never follow a full stop with 'And' :p

That's about my full knowledge on this matter :oops:

As for arm pit hair *gag*
To think, I could still edit that after three hours just to appease you, whilst also making you look like a rambling madman. But I won't :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back