Question Vampires slot from merkur

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
I have been trying to figure out how feature in this game works and i just dont get it!

"Any substitute VAMPIRE win changes all winning symbols to WILD for the remainder of the feature."

So first spin i get vampire J J Q K on line 1... nest spin J's shoud be wilds ?
Why they are not wilds on next spin ? This confuses me a lot...

Please someone explain this me since ive been trying to figure this out long time now :D

I still dont understand how that slot works. :what:
I like it though, but would have been nicer if the wilds stuck to being wilds.

It says game rules "Any substitute VAMPIRE win changes all winning symbols to WILD for the remainder of the feature."

Yeah, basically any icons involved in a Wild win will become extra Wilds on the reels themselves, thus increasing the chances of some monsters the nearer you get to the end of the free games.

Cannot open any Merkur/Edict games at VS and Leo Vegas.
Are they offline for everyone?
Cannot load the game at this time it says.

Wanted to try this actually as I never played it and I love Merkur, HV but when they hit, they hit big. :)

Are all Merkur and Novos unavailable now for German players?
Zu viel Spielotheken in Deutschland mit diese scheiße 85% RTP Novo und Merkurs :p

Yes all unavailable in Germany only if you live in Schleswig-Holstein then you are allowed to play them.

Merkur slots are spectacular. I had many 1000x+ . Actually that provider has given me the most big hits compared to others and I havent really played them a crazy amount or anything. Vampires, MM2, railroad, knights life and the persia slot are my favs. Although that persia slot is something sick... like the queen of riches volatility for merkur.

I have had about ten 1000x or more and many 300x+ hits. I can only recall one 1000x and a few 300x+ on BTG slots and I have played BTG at least 1 million times more than merkur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back