US political crisis

The full audit will be presented to the Arizona senate today. You can deep dive into it after that, I guess :laugh:
No I doubt I can be assed to read it, I spent too much tiime debating trump or rather the msm hype storm around him. You never get that time back, I'm sure some dems who bust a gut for biden are a bit underwhelmed with the difference it's made so far, what can you do.

No I doubt I can be assed to read it, I spent too much tiime debating trump or rather the msm hype storm around him. You never get that time back, I'm sure some dems who bust a gut for biden are a bit underwhelmed with the difference it's made so far, what can you do.
Go on you know you really want to read it.

No matter how long it is it will still be shorter than a chopley brexit post that you read lol.

Like I said, Trump was a world class president.

Foreign Policy, Economy, Border Security, National Security handled much better by the Trump administration than the Biden administration so far anyway.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Who is this guy? Is he a regular Fox contributor or did they simply forward this? I think that he nails it in as far as the Dem's getting themselves into a corner.
And AOC thinks that the reason things are looking so bad for her party was that the candidates where too moderate?
Can an American help me out here?

Really into Russell Brand lately. Didnt like him at first but the more I listen to him, the more I tend to agree with what he is saying.

He sums up the real political crisis for the American people who are being divided by the system for nothing more than control.

I'll watch it streamed to my tv while playing this matched bloody bonus mate :thumbsup:

Who is this guy? Is he a regular Fox contributor or did they simply forward this? I think that he nails it in as far as the Dem's getting themselves into a corner.
And AOC thinks that the reason things are looking so bad for her party was that the candidates where too moderate?
Can an American help me out here?

You guys drove all the American's out. lol

Yes, he's a Fox Contributor and has a Fox Radio show I guess. I think he may be a townhall.com editor as well.
I told you all the progressives were dangerous a couple years ago. Glad to see they're losing the battle.

You guys drove all the American's out. lol

Yes, he's a Fox Contributor and has a Fox Radio show I guess. I think he may be a townhall.com editor as well.
I told you all the progressives were dangerous a couple years ago. Glad to see they're losing the battle.
Joe need not worry about new questions being asked about his daughter stating she was abused in childhood or his sons antics with his underage niece and 10% for the big man when Nancy has his back.

Joe need not worry about new questions being asked about his daughter stating she was abused in childhood or his sons antics with his underage niece and 10% for the big man when Nancy has his back.

I was going to watch her presser but went to sleep instead. Now I'm glad I did.

I was going to watch her presser but went to sleep instead. Now I'm glad I did.
I could not make sense of any of what she was saying. I find it staggering that they rely on such old timers to introduce and implement such radical changes to daily life when their own lives are regressing back to infant hood

Ps. random I know for nov 2021 but that's the effect insomnia and twitter browsing has on me :laugh:

Last edited:
This didn't age very well

I heard one of the press people say (on tv) Biden does not want to hear about Afghanistan and not to bring it up.

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a minute, I think good Ol'e Joe was blackmailed over Hunter Biden for a quick withdrawal, especially after hearing the Generals testify before congress and deny they did not have a plan for an orderly withdrawal.

I heard one of the press people say (on tv) Biden does not want to hear about Afghanistan and not to bring it up.

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a minute, I think good Ol'e Joe was blackmailed over Hunter Biden for a quick withdrawal, especially after hearing the Generals testify before congress and deny they did not have a plan for an orderly withdrawal.
Not to mention that instead of investigating Joe about the claims made by his own daughter in her diaries the CIA raid journalists houses and take away all of their personal devices with all of their contacts and communications in order to shut any possible expose's of his daughters claims-thus proving that the diaries are genuine.

Not to mention that instead of investigating Joe about the claims made by his own daughter in her diaries the CIA raid journalists houses and take away all of their personal devices with all of their contacts and communications in order to shut any possible expose's of his daughters claims-thus proving that the diaries are genuine.
I was watching james o'keefe be interviewed by hannity, possibly this diary was a setup ruse, enabling the fbi to get a search warrant which they could then use to seize all his phones and computers etc...finding out all his investigations and sources, bearing in mind he'd ran a pfizer expose recently, I think he did a fda or hospital one as well.

I was watching james o'keefe be interviewed by hannity, possibly this diary was a setup ruse, enabling the fbi to get a search warrant which they could then use to seize all his phones and computers etc...finding out all his investigations and sources, bearing in mind he'd ran a pfizer expose recently, I think he did a fda or hospital one as well.
If the FBI raided folks houses to find proof of who stole them then it is admitting the diaries where real. And the DOJ wouldn't get involved otherwise. Those diaries and the contents where reported back in 2009 for the first time

If the FBI raided folks houses to find proof of who stole them then it is admitting the diaries where real. And the DOJ wouldn't get involved otherwise. Those diaries and the contents where reported back in 2009 for the first time
A website called 'national file' apparently has a copy also, It's a buggy website so won't post the link

National File has exclusively released the full 112 pages of the diary our whistleblower identified as belonging to Ashley Biden​

A website called 'national file' apparently has a copy also, It's a buggy website so won't post the link

National File has exclusively released the full 112 pages of the diary our whistleblower identified as belonging to Ashley Biden​

I have read what look like photocopies of a number of pages and I'm not really bothered about reading anymore. I have no doubt at all that the story will never be sniffed at by the media and Joe will never be officially under any suspicion so it's a bit pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back