URGENT-Help Needed, Quicktender Wire Transfer

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
I normally receive my funds either the sameday or next day after the transfer is shown as "confirmed" on my Quicktender Statement.

It shows it confirmed on Feb. 5 but I still have not received the funds.

Can anyone tell me how soon you normally receive the funds in your bank account after Quicktender notifies you that the transfer has been "Confirmed"

This is really unusual. I checked previous transfers and about 99% are dated on my Bank account statement with the same date that Quicktender shows it was confirmed,

Worried something went wrong.

HELP

BUT BANKS DON'T PROCESS ON SATURDAYS DO THEY

I am really starting to think something is wrong and if so it could be a nightmare correcting it. Per what I have read.

I emailed quicktender 3 times, no reply yet.

If they sent it Feb 5 after the cutoff time, I would still have received it by Feb 6. So either they didn't send or it was sent with error in info.

Since I have received to this account many many times, the error in info would be on their side. But how to prove it?

I was really counting on this 1700.00.

Bummer.

Never has taken longer than day after confirmed and that only happened once in approx. 15 transfers.

My last one took longer than usual after it said confirmed. I also thought something went wrong but it ended up showing on the third day. Good luck to you!

Michelle

footdr,

I don't think you will receive a wire until Monday from my experience. If QT said confirmed on Thursday then earliest it would have hit your bank is Friday. If your bank doesn't post on weekends and it hit late it probably won't be posted until Monday. Quicktender doesn't work on weekends, just like a bank. If you are using Netspend or Wired Plastic, you might get it today.

Sometimes I get paid the day it says confirmed and sometimes 1-2 days depending on the day of the week.

Bummer about it not getting here yet.

I have the same thing going on..said confirmed the 5th (and normally it is in my bank the same day or the next day which would have been Friday) this time it wasn't. I was wondering about this too...hopefully Monday..otherwise I'm thinking there may be a problem.:confused:

Most the time it is about 12 hours later but I remember two times it took a couple extra days.

TICKS ME OFF WHEN QUICKTENDER DOES NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS

MY last email to quicktender payments and support:

None of your email responses have answered my question or provided any supporting reasons for the delay in the funds reaching my bank account.

Per your terms it states that once requested a wire transfer can take upto 3-5 days to be received.
Obviously since these are transmitted electronically their delivery is virtually instantaneous unless they are first processed by an intermediary bank such as your bank and then through another bank who then is acutually send the instructions to my bank.

Even given this. once shown as "confirmed" on my statement that has meant in the past that it has been actually transmitted to my bank per the account information I have provided.

Since all transfers have reached my bank the day of confirmation or day after(unless transferred after cutoff on a Friday(which this one was not); I find it to be suspicious that this one did not follow the "NORM".

I have asked why this one should be different and have not received a satisfactory response.

Please determine when in fact the actual transmission of the wire was made to my bank. As it obviously was not transferred on Feb 5 or I would have received it already.

I sent this because this was the only response received to previous emails:

Please be informed it takes 5 business days to reach your bank.

YEA RIGHT Its never taken 5 days so what gives.

bear in mind it is 5 buisness days so dont count the weekends Quick might do things on Saturday but most banks dont

Good Luck

Cindy

I still have the same thing going on...I emailed them also and asked if they switched processors again. I got the stock answer "it can take up to 5 business days". Over the holidays it didn't take this long once it was confirmed:mad:

We are not going to have Quicktender much longer if you guys don't start putting threads like this in the "America The Beautiful" section...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back