Update with my Legal Action against ITC Limited ( Affiliate Edge )

I'm sure you know this, but make sure you have plenty of paperwork with you to back you up. Take everything, even if you don't think its relevant, better safe than sorry.

They are a massive firm, on the upside that does mean theres a good chance the solicitor will not have spent too long on the case, and they might send a local solicitor who literally gets the file the day before, not knowing any of the background, which you can use to your advantage by asking questions he doesn't know the answers too - doesn't look good if his answers are 'I don't know, I will have to speak to my client for the answer'.

Downside is, they have considerable resources.

Fingers crossed it goes well for you :thumbsup:

I'm sure you know this, but make sure you have plenty of paperwork with you to back you up. Take everything, even if you don't think its relevant, better safe than sorry.

They are a massive firm, on the upside that does mean theres a good chance the solicitor will not have spent too long on the case, and they might send a local solicitor who literally gets the file the day before, not knowing any of the background, which you can use to your advantage by asking questions he doesn't know the answers too - doesn't look good if his answers are 'I don't know, I will have to speak to my client for the answer'.

Downside is, they have considerable resources.

Fingers crossed it goes well for you :thumbsup:

Yes, thanks for the advice. Lever Arch file being filled :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back