Untamed Crowned Eagle

Dagobert

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
Hi according to different release plans the next slot in the Untamed series is suppose to go live today 05.March. Untamed Crowned Eagle.

Has anybody seen it live anywhere and testet it?

What do you think about it?

loose cannon

on loose cannon. do the wilds, themselves, have a win value? i can't find anything in the paytable. It does say that all 15 symbols can become wild. but if wilds don't have an actual value. what would the point of a full screen of wilds be?

on loose cannon. do the wilds, themselves, have a win value? i can't find anything in the paytable. It does say that all 15 symbols can become wild. but if wilds don't have an actual value. what would the point of a full screen of wilds be?
probably will pay as best symbol?

It doesn't have nowhere near the big pay potential of the other Untamed slots.

10x sounds great until you realize that it's nothing compared to 3, 4 or 5 reels of stacked wilds.

10x sounds great until you realize that it's nothing compared to 3, 4 or 5 reels of stacked wilds.

You can get the whole reel wild when the wilds drop in to start the 4FS together or one after the other.......but that's going to be very tough to hit....

It doesn't have nowhere near the big pay potential of the other Untamed slots.

I agree, i think the feature could have used some stacked wilds.

Definitely the nicest looking one of the Untamed slots though.

Here is my best one so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back