UNBELIEVABLE!!

pacers31

Banned Used - Repetitive violations of <a href="ht
Guys, I play alot and we all face the same obstacles these days. I really do hope this thread is "secure" as I just got a PMO from 3D, in 4 days!! It's a hard place to win, but when you do, oh what a feeling!! (To know you will be paid in cash (which POMO's are!) The 3Dice legend continues to build.

I kept saying they pay fast. I never wait more than 4 days for a PO and that includes a Sunday. They now have a brand new option. please go see, it will be worth your while. Look in w/d methods:) This will be even faster if you can believe it

I'll do that babs, thanks. Now, If some can, why can't others?? This is totally the way it is suppose to work. Enzo, Ellen, Ron, F'ing WOW. You guys keep this up and keep adding games, point me to the VIP Players Club!! Nice to see that some sites have their S*** together. For what it's worth... Play Here!!!

(The preceding is one mans opinion only. No animals were hurt in the construction of this post!)

I know, I think Im in for life Pacers! Thats one sentence I think I can live with. Between them and you guys here at CM.....I barely have time to make dinner lol

I have no idea how you guys have time for this and still keep a job, except for KK lol. I feel like one of those ladies you see working at the diner for 30 yrs that knows everything thats going on <snicker>

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back