Logo
external image

Unable to respond to Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonFTA
  • id67708
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2609
  • Replies 4

JasonFTA

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Location
South Africa
Hi Guys,

If possible, could some please assist. I am trying to respond to a WARNING post, but I am advised that I don't have rights to do so.

Please assist.

Regards
Jason
 
Hi Guys,

If possible, could some please assist. I am trying to respond to a WARNING post, but I am advised that I don't have rights to do so.

Please assist.

Regards
Jason

I believe the only people who can post any messages or reply's in the 'Warnings' section are the administrators of this site. If you would like to address the warning you must do so through them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top