UK Neteller Users -- Cheque Withdrawal

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Hey!

Quick question, have any UK Neteller users requested a cheque cashout recently? In the past, I've always had it in the post within a couple of days - but I'm a little concerned that with all the shenanigans overseas, it might've impacted UK withdrawals too.

Just wondering if anyone has requested a cheque recently - and what timescales it took to arrive?

Thanks in advance!

Yes

Hey!

Quick question, have any UK Neteller users requested a cheque cashout recently? In the past, I've always had it in the post within a couple of days - but I'm a little concerned that with all the shenanigans overseas, it might've impacted UK withdrawals too.

Just wondering if anyone has requested a cheque recently - and what timescales it took to arrive?

Thanks in advance!

I have had two in the last month, and they are still about as quick as before, two to three days. They only seem to process once each working day, even though it shows immediately on the account. Requests over the weekend are posted on Monday, possibly too late to catch the post on occasion.

Cheers VW. Only requested it Wednesday so I'll wait and see!

It was posting on here about not touching my account that prompted me to check, and I realised I'd rather have the money in my bank and I'll put it back if and when they launch Elvis Multistrike :D

I too recently requested a cheque from them, when it hadn't arrived 3 days later I got a little worried as 3 days seemed to be the norm. It turned up safely on the 5th day though so no real pannick set in.

Can all non-us customers withdraw by USD check now?
If yes, It's great news!

Neteller removed the non-us customer update page.

I have had two in the last month, and they are still about as quick as before, two to three days. They only seem to process once each working day, even though it shows immediately on the account. Requests over the weekend are posted on Monday, possibly too late to catch the post on occasion.

Over the last couple of months my cheques took anything between 2 and 4 days. However I suppose the UK postal service has more to do with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back