Logo
external image

UK FOBT Payout Caps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smithyy
  • id83350
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1064
  • Replies 1

Smithyy

Staff Writer
webmeister
webby
CAG
MM
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Location
London, UK
Hi all, I was wondering today why FOBT's have a £500 payout limit?

I get that the maximum spin on Roulette is £13.80 - which equates to £500, if won - but on the slots for examples, why are they capped at a £500 payout? As in - how does this do anything but negatively affect the consumer?

Thanks! (Hope the question makes sense!)
 
Hi all, I was wondering today why FOBT's have a £500 payout limit?

I get that the maximum spin on Roulette is £13.80 - which equates to £500, if won - but on the slots for examples, why are they capped at a £500 payout? As in - how does this do anything but negatively affect the consumer?

Thanks! (Hope the question makes sense!)
They have different licensing laws than a casino that restricts the max win on a single spin to £500
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top