Logo
external image

U.S Players at CasinoUS ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter PNWGirl38
  • id16475
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 509
  • Replies 3
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Location
.
I was just chatting w/ live support ( Graeme ) at CasinoUS.

Players from the US will not be receiving their loyalty points from the month of Jan.

I've always enjoyed CasinoUS. I understand that times are not the best right now.

Doesn't mean, I have to like their decision.
 
^ Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with that. That seems like taking something away that the player has already earned.

I also can't help see the irony that CasinoUS has taken a negative action targeting US players.
 
And that they are trying to make it illegal to play Texas hold 'em in Texas.

What a joke.

"meister; It's always been illegal to play Texas hold 'em in Texas. Isn't it ironic...don't ya' think.

Maybe I'm sick, but it does sound like one of the few laws I would be willing to break in that state, next time I visit "all my exes in Texas"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top