Turkish online players beware

jetset

RIP Brian
TURKISH ONLINE GAMBLERS BEWARE

Heavy fines if you're caught

Online gambling in Turkey will be punishable by fines of hundreds of lira, the local newspaper Zaman reported over the weekend in a front page story headlined "Virtual Gamblers Will Be Severley Punished."

The report claims that Turkish police have identified some 3 500 people who gamble online and that these individuals will be fined YTL 100 for each game they played on the Internet.

Turkish police have apparently launched an operation across the country against online gambling websites. Police told the newspaper that the 3 500 people thus far identified have played 46 000 games in total, although it was not clear how the police obtained this information.

The majority of the online gamblers involved are allegedly from the cities of İstanbul, İzmir, Kocaeli, Sakarya, Bursa, Edirne, Dzce, Bolu, Antalya and Mersin, the police found during the investigation.

Oh please, don't give them any more ideas. I keep waiting for men in black to come busting down my door just as I am winning a big jackpot.

Unfortunately, as long as the powers that be are controlled by the money then us little people will always be the loosers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back