Tour De France

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Yay! Stage 1 goes right past my front hedge next year :thumbsup: I think I'll hand out loaded syringes to T-Mobile as they ride past :D

Yay! Stage 1 goes right past my front hedge next year :thumbsup: I think I'll hand out loaded syringes to T-Mobile as they ride past :D
This assumes that they don't get lost like the Tour of Britain did. :) Are you inviting us to watch the race from your house?

This assumes that they don't get lost like the Tour of Britain did. :) Are you inviting us to watch the race from your house?

LOL...er :D They were on a go-slow on the ToB when they went past us - someone sent them up the wrong path - lol.

Until about 5 years ago I'd never bothered with it, but i tuned in out of boredom one day and haven't looked back. These guys are amazing...if there is any fitter breed of athlete on the planet I'd be very surprised. You have to watch the mountain stages if nothing else - I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised at how excellent it is.

if someone had suggested I watch the hour highlights program a few years ago I'd have gone <yawn> yeah okay whatever. Now it's the first thing I record if I'm out.

if someone had suggested I watch the hour highlights program a few years ago I'd have gone <yawn> yeah okay whatever. Now it's the first thing I record if I'm out.

Good to see you have another pastime, least this stops you from playing for a while & giving the rest of us a fighting chance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back