Totally new layout! Do you like it?

coenie

Non-Gambler
Hello fellow slotaholics!

I am really busy with too many projects but I finally found some time to update my website :) I would be really happy if you give your opinion about my website.
It is the second time I ask for your opinion, but my website is totally different than before so I think I can ask it again.

I understand the lack of content, but when I have my holiday I will add loads of content.

I focussed on a few aspects. Loading time, look and feel, and easy to navigate. I dont think I will use any more banners than 1 or two on my website because I believe content is the most important thing.

Thanks for your time, and be honest what you think ;) !

my website is:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

,Coenie

intresting video should be Interesting Video :D

You may want to shrink the text in the tables on the left hand side. This way one doesn't have to scroll down so far to get to the bottom of the page.

Font colour

Hi Coenie,

I took a peek and one suggestion I'd make is darkening the font colour in articles. The very light blue against a white background made it hard to read and I found myself having to highlight the text to do so.

This type of contrast I just dont like :)

There were a couple of small grammatical errors too, but nothing too major. For example, when registering for the newsletter I got the message: ''You'll receive in few minutes a confirmation email.''. Completely understandable, but still not perfect English which can put some people off. Perhaps: ''Within the next few minutes you will receive a confirmation e-mail.'' would be better.

Thanks!

Thanks both for taking your time to look at my website, really appreciate it!

I am gonna make some changes after reading the suggestions and the grammar errors (I get my Cambridge Business English exam results next Teusday:p ).

Once again thanks for the suggestions Bryan and PlexRep!

,Coenie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back