Tonight (Wednesday night in U.S. time), the news network CNBC is scheduled to air

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Tonight (Wednesday night in U.S. time), the news network CNBC is scheduled to air a special report on the issue of Internet gambling.

Across the United States, billions are being made outside the law. Illegal gambling may conjure images of mobsters, bookies, and threats of violence but while that underground world still exists, technology has made illegal gambling much more accessible. The same computer you use for work or to connect with friends can be used to wager outside the law. Its a thriving illegal business hiding in plain sight.

CNBC Investigates takes you inside the high-stakes world of illegal gambling where some people are cashing in while others face prison terms or even death. Join Melissa Francis as she follows the money trail to discover who controls this multi-billion dollar business.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This program is sponsored by the religious right I think. LOL If they say illegal one more time! Another version of 'Scared Straight'. I knew I shouldn't watch it. LOL Hey Bingo T when's the Jerry Springer thing on. Much more fun and honest than this:D Thats it I'm done. "one man ran his online gambling debt up to 10,000 and then went out and robbed a bank to cover it" OMG it's like Reefer Madness. Oh crap there's more. :machinegu:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back