Tipping Point

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
I had displeasure of stumbling on this "game" about a week ago. I id you not this has to be the worse paying slot EVER.

I WAGERED £200 AT £5 A GO. So played 40 rounds, I won 3 of the 37 rounds and those 3 was my money back, I.E 1 coin falling down.

1) Is it possible to get more than 2 coins per slot to put into the game, as I never got more than 2 per 4 slots, My best was 2,2,2,1 and that paid zero

2) Also it has annoying bug if by miracle you knock 2/3 coins off it always stays slanting up and falls on top not pushing any coins off the edge

I can't believe how the RTP can be above 20%. Worse rigged slot ever.

I love this slot and find it very addictive. But yes I find it as tight as you.

The only big wins I’ve had on it came from mystery counters (eg one that gave x400) and from the base game bonus free spins.

Ask @trancemonkey how he feels about this game ROFL

is 2 counters max you can get for each slot to put iin?

and what base game bonus free spins? lol didnt know was any!

yes its addicting but gave no wins so been put off

Possibly the only tv game show that i cannot stand for 1 second, apart from that bloody 'pointless' game show because of the sound you have to go through 100 times during each episode every time the question has been answered.

2kd6ro.jpg
2kd63c.jpg

I love this slot and find it very addictive. But yes I find it as tight as you.

The only big wins I’ve had on it came from mystery counters (eg one that gave x400) and from the base game bonus free spins.

Ask @trancemonkey how he feels about this game ROFL

I don't think I have seen this one ...

There is two versions on SkyVegas, the one is an instant win variant (ie a Scratchcard with fancy graphics) which sounds like is the one you played, where you get 0-2 tokens on 4 zones each to play on the machine.

Then there is an actual slot which has a progressive jackpot too where the bonus game is the tipping point machine and they also have a freespin bonus.

The instant win version has an RTP of 86.44%
The slot version has an RTP of 95.02%

So it depends which one you mean nutnut. You are bound to lose on the instant win version, however I have actually won around 150x at £5 stake too once, very lucky! But most of the time they are loses. You can get 2x counter on all zones and still lose most of the time.. :)

Tipping point is an absolutely dreadful slot, Core Gaming make some real shitters (especially Sean Kelly's Storage Auctions being one of the worst games ever) but Tipping Point is even worse. Poor base game play, crap features and a guaranteed money drain. They have perfected the art of making low-variance pay tables with a HV balance effect.

The game show itself has to be one of the dumbest and boring wastes of TV transmission ever so I suppose there was little hope for the slot. I mean, the pant-pissing adrenaline rush of waiting to see if the 2p-pusher (sorry tipping point) drops a black token off the edge while 2 single-cell organisms in the form of the presenter and contestant sit there gawping at it. WTF??

The show is so shit that even Dave won't buy the old episodes and run them in years to come - I hope.

Last edited:
Tipping point is an absolutely dreadful slot, Core Gaming make some real shitters (especially Sean Kelly's Storage Auctions being one of the worst games ever) but Tipping Point is even worse. Poor base game play, crap features and a guaranteed money drain. They have perfected the art of making low-variance pay tables with a HV balance effect.

The game show itself has to be one of the dumbest and boring wastes of TV transmission ever so I suppose there was little hope for the slot.

My god, just hearing the name of that Storage Auction slot is making my heart boil, so so so bad!

The game show itself has to be one of the dumbest and boring wastes of TV transmission ever so I suppose there was little hope for the slot. I mean, the pant-pissing adrenaline rush of waiting to see if the 2p-pusher (sorry tipping point) drops a black token off the edge while 2 single-cell organisms in the form of the presenter and contestant sit there gawping at it. WTF??

The show is so shit that even Dave won't buy the old episodes and run them in years to come - I hope.

I will admit that I have yet to see a slot made by Core Gaming that I feel is anything other than awful. Sky have them as an in-house studio I think, so they are making enough to be viable or else you'd pull the plug surely?

I admit I don't mind the TV show, or Pointless or The Chase - they are just something to watch. But the Sean Kelly slot was just so bad... I have made some bad slots in my time (The Guardians, Fabric 4 [the maths were far too volatile]) but Core just seem to make every slot a bad slot in my opinion.

I admit I don't mind the TV show, or Pointless or The Chase - they are just something to watch. But the Sean Kelly slot was just so bad... I have made some bad slots in my time (The Guardians, Fabric 4 [the maths were far too volatile]) but Core just seem to make every slot a bad slot in my opinion.
The latter 2 are OK shows IMO.

I thought you used this Sky Vegas slot as a bad example of how NOT to make a slot lol

A
is 2 counters max you can get for each slot to put iin?

and what base game bonus free spins? lol didnt know was any!

yes its addicting but gave no wins so been put off

Ahhh you mean the instant win version.. sorry. I play the slot version as the instant win one is so slow to play through they can hardly call it instant really lol x

I thought you used this Sky Vegas slot as a bad example of how NOT to make a slot lol

Ah yes come to think of it I may have done :) You have a better memory than me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back