Tiger needs to get back to golfing ASAP. Agree?

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
His soon to be ex wife wants a divorce. There is no way their marriage is going to be saved. He will lose custody of his children, so it seems to make sense he should go back to work and get his mind off this.

Whats your take on this?

I think hes doing the "right" thing stepping back for a while. I do not think there is a chanse in hell that Elin will forgive him ( i never would), BUT if she is, then they need to be out of the spotlight.
I am sure he will return soon enough!

imo, if he returns to golf right away, his game is going to be a train wreck - until he gets his personal life somewhat under control. I think he should at least wait until this all runs its course. I don't care who you are, there's almost no way that you could keep your mind on playing your best game with all that's going on.

He's going to lose half (or more) of his sponsors anyways, so whether or not he plays golf in the meantime is irrelevant. I would almost think that if he went back to golf and started playing horribly, then he'd lose the sponsors stuck with him through this.

I don't see her backing down from getting a divorce. She strikes me as a strong woman (beating him with a golf club backs this up) and strong women don't stick with men like this - for the kids or not.

His soon to be ex wife wants a divorce. There is no way their marriage is going to be saved. He will lose custody of his children, so it seems to make sense he should go back to work and get his mind off this.

Whats your take on this?

I agree with the other posters...he need to be away for a while.

I would work on family problems, even if Elin isn't going to take him back, he still needs to try. Then he should spend as much time with his 2 children as he can, with Elin if possible.

The game of golf will be hurting for a while, (where did I read? when he was out last year with his injury, the percentage of people watching golf dropped 50% that's HUGE) but to me, family comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back