Thunderstruck II game question

raevson

Dormant account
Hi Guys,

I need your help.

In the game Thunderstruck II if I hit 3 scatters get the to the bonus round and during the bonus round I hit another 3 scatters will the free spins be re-triggered?

I'm referring to 25 free spins bonus round.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

regards,

raev

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I need your help.

In the game Thunderstruck II if I hit 3 scatters get the to the bonus round and during the bonus round I hit another 3 scatters will the free spins be re-triggered?

I'm referring to 25 free spins bonus round.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

regards,

raev

No.

Retrigger is only possible for the first option. 10 free spins @5x

Thanks vinylweatherman! And sorry if my question seemed dumb :) still a newbie !

That's OK. I take this option during tournaments, so much so that this is the first I have known of Loki giving extras for 2 hammers+ This is because I am looking for high variance to deliver the biggest possible hit and win the tournament. I also take it during the marathon 999 continue tournaments because it plays through quicker than the others.

Rarely re-buy in tourneys but I take the same option (all wins x 5) every time too!

Mainly as it doesn't eat away at your time, turning symbols wild, ravens flying about or symbols 'exploding' etc etc.

However when playing for cash in 'normal play' I avoid it like the plague. Seen some lovely Vid's and screenies evidencing some of that lovely HV but never 'tasted' it myself.

Exactly the same with IR.

Odin and Michael all the way lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back