New Slot Announcement This week's clones (sorry 'new' slots!)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Mercy of the Gods by Gnatent - reverted to type, shelf - filler clone. :rolleyes:
Fortune Fireworks by Leander Games - fun low-volatility (no pun) stuff. :)
Blue Wizard by Playtake - mish-mash of borrowed ideas and sounds, awful. :(
Rhino Mania by Platipus Gaming - surely the closest, ahem!, 'tribute slot' since Novomatic's Play'n Go's Book of Dead!!! :eek:

It makes you wonder why someone has decided to clone Raging Rhino after all this time...

Maybe they see how god awful Raging Rhino Megaways is and taking advantage of players rose tinted memories of how things used to be?

Edit: Joking aside, if they capture the play of the original, that was a very popular slot and, although never one of my favourites, may be somewhat successful. Apparently the HTML version of the Raging Rhino has changed, and not for the best.

@dunover why don't you just use a VPN like tunnel bear , hide my ass etc to play the demos?
LOL...in years of reviewing slots I never thought to have a VPN tool.

Seriously, I don't need one anyway as the game sources are from developer links by arrangement in most cases and not publicly available.

As you infer, the general public in the UK will require one, which makes the whole UKGC edict completely pointless anyway, but they aren't the most savvy bunch of people on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back