This option is temporarily unavailable, eh

I_Play_Slots

Dormant account
Hello everyone, :D Every weekend when logging into my QT account, QT is giving me crap about "This option is temporarily unavailable" for credit/debit deposit option (Frustrating) Does anyone have a solid answer? been reading some posts and getting runaround about what is going on, As I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Secondly, Echecks - How is the process? I know its like 6 steps to complete, but is it safe and has anyone had issues deposit or withdraw.. Also i dont see fees, what are the fees. Thank u and Happy Holidays :thumbsup:

Hello everyone, :D Every weekend when logging into my QT account, QT is giving me crap about "This option is temporarily unavailable" for credit/debit deposit option (Frustrating) Does anyone have a solid answer? been reading some posts and getting runaround about what is going on, As I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Secondly, Echecks - How is the process? I know its like 6 steps to complete, but is it safe and has anyone had issues deposit or withdraw.. Also i dont see fees, what are the fees. Thank u and Happy Holidays :thumbsup:

Hi there. You'll find answers to your questions in the "America the beautiful" and "Payment processing issues" sections of the forum.

Freddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back