They are going to charge every man for not having a baby!

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Oh, what a lovely country I'm living in! :eek: :mad:
Few days ago our government passed a bill according to which every man of 25-40 yrs old will be charged of 5% of his salary every month for not having a baby! :eek2:
If the man is unable to have kids due to medical issues - he won't be charged.
After getting the first baby - the fee will be decreased to 50%, after the second baby - the government will give all monies back to father!
That is completely nuts...

Thanks God, the bill still isn't accepted...

i understand your position :eek: if the country wants to populate will adoption be a option maybe some people want to avoid the pregnancy

but would adopt just a off the shoulder q/a cause all the kids needing homes
R C

Stupid idea. MEN don't have babies, it is WOMEN who have them. The outcome might be that MEN will FORCE themselves upon unwilling WOMEN because the obligation has been placed on the MAN to ensure "his woman" gets pregnant.

If anyone pays 5%, it should be the WOMEN, as it is THEY who should be allowed to choose between having a baby, even if they don't like any of the men currently available to them, or pay the 5% charge.

Some men may even resort to RAPE if they reach 25, and cannot find any woman willing to have their child, purely to avoid the 5% charge, which they will feel is the fault of WOMEN in general for refusing his advances.

IF the bill is restricted to MARRIED men, it may be less of a problem, BUT it will still mean that the WIFE has no real say if the MAN decides he wants to start a family, rather than pay the 5% charge.

In global terms, the world is grossly overpopulated, and a better solution would be the movement of people from where they cannot be catered for, to where they are needed.

This bill, if passed, could find your country in violation of some international human rights rules, and thus find itself being condemned. China has suffered the condemnation of human rights organisations for some of the ways it has implemented population restrictions to one child per family, which has lead to baby girls getting "thrown away" because the culture requires a SON to inherit from the parents, and to support them in old age (daughters being passed to the husband's family's responsibility).

To be honest, our population decreased dramatically for the last 10 years. We've lost about half a million people, which is 5% of the total population. When I saw the numbers for the first time, I couldn't even believe! 5% drop in just 10 years! 200 years more - and our nation...oh Gog, we are not even a nation in full meaning of this word...just a little country between Russia and Poland...ok, we will just disappear...

Someone offered a reward system, but it was used before, and didn't help much, maybe just because of the amount been paid. Low standard of living, Chernobyl disaster affected too much (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), poor economy and many other problems leave us not many chances. The average life interval is about 55 years, and our medicine freezed 20 years ago.

Saying other words, we are dying too quicky.

i'm stunned! what happens if the lucky lady chosen to bear and birth someones child (so he doesnt get taxed 5%, a tax is basically what it is) happens to be infertile? is he to cheat on her or dump her to find a woman with fertile loins? I agree that the choice belongs to the woman, and she is the one who has to carry the baby, deal with morning sickness, possibly have her very life at risk (uncommon but still a risk) so a guy doesn't have to pay out 5% of his salary? stupid and dangerous idea if you ask me.... forgive my ignorance as i do not know much about your country, but are women always seen as second class citizens? honestly, if a couple doesn't want to have children they should pay the tax (while fighting it of course).... children cost a whole lot more than 5% of your wages..... do you have any type of news link to read? in english preferably?

That's a reality check...just when we think we have it so bad here we learn of something like this...sorry doesn't even begin to cut it:eek:

Women have babies .......... men can't give birth .......... what's the problem?

The problem is that men are going to be charged for not making women pregnant.
Unfortunately I don't have news links in English, but can provide links to news in russian. Maybe Google translator could give a little more information.
what happens if the lucky lady chosen to bear and birth someones child (so he doesnt get taxed 5%, a tax is basically what it is) happens to be infertile? is he to cheat on her or dump her to find a woman with fertile loins? I agree that the choice belongs to the woman, and she is the one who has to carry the baby, deal with morning sickness, possibly have her very life at risk (uncommon but still a risk) so a guy doesn't have to pay out 5% of his salary? stupid and dangerous idea if you ask me....
It's very interesting question, and I think I could raise it at our local forum. And yes, it's very stupid idea...

To be honest, our population decreased dramatically for the last 10 years. We've lost about half a million people, which is 5% of the total population. When I saw the numbers for the first time, I couldn't even believe! 5% drop in just 10 years! 200 years more - and our nation...oh Gog, we are not even a nation in full meaning of this word...just a little country between Russia and Poland...ok, we will just disappear...

Someone offered a reward system, but it was used before, and didn't help much, maybe just because of the amount been paid. Low standard of living, Chernobyl disaster affected too much (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), poor economy and many other problems leave us not many chances. The average life interval is about 55 years, and our medicine freezed 20 years ago.

Saying other words, we are dying too quicky.

If the standard of living is low and with such a poor economy how will a sudden increase in population help in the short run? Who will take care of the babies? This is really crazy.

If the standard of living is low and with such a poor economy how will a sudden increase in population help in the short run? Who will take care of the babies? This is really crazy.

We are asking the same questions, but still no reply :mad:
I'm going to get married next year, but I will be able to afford a baby maybe in 2012...

Yeah well they need to be really careful when they do this type f stuff to populate the country.

In Australia if you have a baby you are given $5000 for doing so.

This applies to ALL families across the board, doesnt matter who you are, if you have a child the government will give you $5000 per child in a once of cheque.

Now due to this the children services and orphanages are being overwhelend with babies to to drug addicted parents having children on purpose just to get this $5000.

There was one case of a single mother who's drug addicted daughter had 6 babies in 5 years, yes im not bullshitting you- 6 kids in 5 years and as soon as she got the money put the kids up for adoption.

The mother of the drug addict coulsnt handle this so tooko the children herself and now doesnt get government support and is doing it on her own while her daughter is down some dirty street injecting herself.

Both Katherine and i got the $5000 for ben and half of that is still sitting in a account we opened and the rest went on a baby bath,crib, car seat etc so it ALL went on what it should have.

All im saying is governments need to really think this through.

I just read that some country did the same thing but you had to pay penalties even if medically unable to have kids! Don't remember where and Googles no help tonight.

In Australia if you have a baby you are given $5000 for doing so.

This applies to ALL families across the board, doesnt matter who you are, if you have a child the government will give you $5000 per child in a once of cheque.

Now due to this the children services and orphanages are being overwhelend with babies to to drug addicted parents having children on purpose just to get this $5000.

<derail>
I recall an Aussie Poli back in the 90's tried to survive on the dole (unemployment benefit) for 2 weeks to prove it was well below the bread line.

I think he lasted 3 days after covering fortnightly rent; electricity/gas; bus fares; phone calls; and whatever was left for food.
</derail>

Unfortunately the majority of Governments are out of touch with the peoples needs. You know the people who elected them :rolleyes:

Basic run of the mill Poli's here in OZ earn what most people dream of and that's not including the perks.

<derail>
I'm a smoker and the Government has just increased the price of cigs by $3pkt. Now I pay $15AUD. OK I can afford it.

But pushing the reason for the increase is to stop people smoking, is BS. It's an addictive habit; some say worse that heroine.
</derail>

The only one's to benefit from this mark-up and that of this BABY TAX are the same peeps who imo think up these stupid laws and pass them.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back